The End

(T/W: ANGST, CURSING, HOSPITALS, MENTION OF PAST SUICIDE, SELF HATE, SUICIDE, FUNERALS)

If anyone feels like they can personally relate to any of the self hate or other dark/depressing themes that are displayed in this chapter, please seek help. I hate seeing comments with a depressing tone because it makes me feel useless that I can't help. So everyone stay safe. I love you all you boys, girls, and non binary pearls ♡

Virgils face paled at the sight of Roman.

"Get out. You can't be here!" He didn't seem angry, more panicked.

A doctor glanced at the heart monitor. "I think the family of the parient would like a moment." He quickly forced Patton, Logan, and Roman out of the hospital room.

Damien and Eli turned back to Virgil, who's brething was sparatic. He was mumbling incoherently under his breath. The doctors tried to calm him down but he fought back.

"Get Roman out of here! He isn't safe! The ȧ̶̡̨̡̢̨̨̨̛̱̣̖̘̬̺̙͓͚͚͍̞͍͙͇̱͙͕̱͖͙͈͉͉̖͙̮̥̭̤̙̭͚͚̻̩̣͇̥͎͇͖͖̘̻̖͕͙͖͍̘̞̰̙̤̼̱̹̥̭̠̬̲̪̟͉͚̜͍̹̩͖̙̜͐̂̿̄̃̉͛͛̆̄͐̀̾̉͊͗̋̈́̊͑͌͗̆̓̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅư̶̡̧̡̡̨̨̧̢͓̟͎̣͚̤̮̫͈̰̫̰̜̫͖̰͓̣̦̰͉͎͉̻̮͙͓̫̪̝͉̤̰͔̖̘̘̹̠̤͍̯̺̜̫̰̝̺̺̖̥̻̳͔̗͓̏̊͂͌̆̌͛̃̓̀͋̓̓̉̌̑̔̈́̐̊̏͛̆̒̾͒͗̆͊̔̅̋͂̍̈́̎̽̇͂̈́͋́̏͐̈̆̈́̇̉̍̑͂͂͌̈́̎͛̀̿̓̉͋̔͊̊́̇̌̅̎͐̏̋̄͂̿̈̓͐͛͛̔̾̑͂̔͐̾͌̆̽̔̋̀͘̕̕̚̕͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅţ̴̨̢̧̨̧̝͔̼̺̖̯̯͙̘͎̬̺͎̰̲̮͕̻̪̻̭͉̠̯̪̺͕̝̻͚̘̗̥͕̮̼̼̻̤͇̇́̄̐̂̏̾̍̕͜͜͝h̶̨̢̡̢̧̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̨̢̛̛̛̩̦̥̹͇̝͚̬̞͖̲̺̬͎̯͕͕̜̠̺͖̪̪͓̠̘̦̜̯̖͚̖̺̳͍̖̥̰͉̼̻̰͍̮͓̩̳̝̙͕͕͓͚͓̪̖̻͋͑̀̋̏͆́͛̉̊͒̂̔̂̔̏͑͛̎͐̐̔͐͆̀̍̀̏̓̄̎́͂̐̃̍̊̆͗͐͛̇̌̃͗͑̓͗̓̔̀̎̌̋̎͛͋̔́͘̚̚̕͘͝͝ͅơ̷̛̝̠̖̤̽͌̊͗̓̋̒́̍̌͑̄͑͂̽̌̓̍̄͆̀̄͋́̔̑̂͒̄̿̋͋͂̀̂̇́̽̐̂̆̄̔̔̈́̈́̾̈́͆̓̅͒̾̓̍͐̂̊͌̿̍̄̽͛̑͂̔̕͘͘̕̚̕̚̚͠͝r̴̨̧̧̢̢̧̛̛̛̤̮̤͙͔̞̗̬̞̖͕̝̖̼̳̤͚̳̮̘͈͍̰̪͚̦̟̝̫̬͍̭̪̞̫̼̜̞̩̗̹̞̙̳̖̗̳̞̦͔̘͇̖̭͚̫͈̝̺͍̮͚̭̲̯̦̣͕͇̱͔̜̩̲͈̲͉̹̲̯̄̒̑̆̇̂̍̄͛̀͒̈́̇̍̃́̊̋̉͑͐͊̊̈̈́̔̌̏̏͛̓̈̒̀̓̿͌̊̆͒̂́́̅̔͒̍͑̔͛̆͒͊͆̄̔̆̐̀̏̎͊̓̒͒͌͒̑̈́̎̀̀͊͂͗̅̋̓͋̎͂͑́͗̕̕̕̚͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̷̧̧̛̛̦͖̻̻̖̞̪͕̹̠̫̦͙͎͓̩̲̳͉͙͖͇̜͎̲͙̖͔̆̀́͗͗̓̓͛̅͛͌̈́̌̋̾͊́̆̎̆̈́̂͂̎̈́̅̈́̂͒͐̐̌̾͂̈́͂̍̓́͛̍̈́̌̆̿͆̔̾̉́̎̇͊̈́͗͊̌͋̔͐̂͑̋̀̈́̾̄͋̓̆̓̚̚̕͘̕̚͜͝ͅͅw̶̨̢̡̛̛̠͚͖̫̱͓̳̞̖̥̻̪̞̬̣̮̲̟͓̩̤̯͚̩̼̝̰͔͇̳̖̄̇̎͆͊̍͗͊͆̇̎͊͆́͊̉̑͊͂̅̇̍̐͛́͐́͌͒͗̀̉̿̒̾͊̿̑́̾̀̐͒͊̊͒́͐̒̄̃̑̊́̾̌͊͋̆̆̾̀͗͊̐͛̃͌͂̓̾͆̓͗̍̉̃͑́̀͂̈̋̏̾̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝a̴̧̡̢̢̧̡̧̡̨̛̛̛̗̘̻̳͎̖̮̞̹͓̘̰̺̼̱̟̠̲͇̺͖̼͍̠͓̯̗̳̜̳̤͇͓̖͓͇̖̭̺͈̝͚͙̺̣̬͍̖͔̤͓̼̪͇̳̩̞̜͖̭͔̭͚͇̬̟͓̳̼̗̜͛́̌̇̎͌̈́̓̾͌̐̔́͛̓͐̽͐͗͋̽̊̽͆̍͒́̓͑̈́́̐̿͂͒̉͛̈̅̄̓̅̽́͛͛̂́͆͛͛̓͌͐̉̓͑̒͂́̀͋̊͆̒̾̽͊̑̔̆͑͛͑͑̀̋̋̓́̄̐́̅͆̔̀͂̅̋̇̚͘̚͘͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅn̷̢̛̛͙̯̙̣̙̩̜͉̟͈̻̙̯͉̺̻̞̜͚̻͙̤̘̹̺̱̥̳̯̖̞̱͍͇̻̘̜̤͍̹̗̝̹͎͓̱̙̟͎̯͈͎̫̞͒̋̌͐̉͌̏̀͋̎̎͌̑͑̀̓̇̓̃̍́̎̂̎̈͌̒̏̽͑͒̀̓̃̀̋̍̊̋̉̈́͗̓͐̀̋͋͐̍̾̈́̉̀̈́̄̋̾͒͆̒̈́͌͗̃̽̑̎͊͂̔͂̂͊́̀̿̐̍̑̇͑͊̃̈́͑̊̀̂͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝t̴̨̧̢̛̠̤͓͙̭͇̬͖͔̬̞̫̰̝̰͈́̏͂̄̂͗̾̓͌̔̏͒̐́̓̌͑͆͘̚̕͜͝͠s̷̢̢̡̛͙̣̜͇͕̬͎̭͈̣̪̜̯͓̭̝̳̜̹͔̱̠̞̯͍͈̻̮͎̩̻͈̠̝̮̞̞̱̦̙̖̭̫̝͈̳̣͎̣̩̤̹͉̲̺̥͔̪̗͎͉̘̙̯͚̖͎̝͉̳̙͔̔͂̐͗̐͋͑͑̌̂̋̈͐̃̉͗̑̈́̃͊͑̀̑̓͆̔͊̊́̌̆̈̂̅̊̑̒̒̂̋́̃̎̏̆̆́̇̌́̀̉͊̾̀̅̐͗̆̈́̒̅͐̇̃̽̊̓͗̋͊͌̾̐̒̓̂͛́͂͗͒͐̽̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̡̡̧̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̣̤͓̫̱͍͔͍̬̰̗̻̗̼̤̩͖̯͎͍̳̘̪̠̜̗̺͎̪̖͙̥̹̫̥͈̦̪̟̞̳͇̗͉̻̩̘̹̦͖̰͖̹̬̜̗̫̪͔̺̩̹̭̝̲̰̟͕̟̻̟̦̠̼̳̰̯͙̲̺͓̣͍̝̜͔̦̥̱͉͖̘͍̬̿͌̾͋̎͂͛̈́̀͋̽̊́̍̊̿̋̈́̇̈́̒͊̊͆͒̓̎͗̏̔̐̇́̈́͆̔̊̂̈́́͛̆̓̉̔̔̏̊̌̍̏̑͗̐̅̇́̑̾͑̃̌̾͛́̀̈̈͊̑̒̽̓͆̿͑͗͌̉͗̏͌̒͒̃̔͘̕̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅẗ̶̢̢̢̡̢̡̡̧̧̧̡̢̨̛̛̫̺͍͚̟̬̟̜͇͙̹̫͍̙̞̮̠͙̪̱͉̬͕̜̼͔̼̮̥̼͓̻̠̫͉͈̹̗̳̱̮̲̥̘̥̹̯̼͍̱̗̞̠̞̼̩͔͖̟̮͈͈̪͓̮̝̥͎̼͐͑̽̀̎̒̌͂͐̆̇̍̽̀̈́̋̇̂́̄̐̎̔̋͊̽͒̐̌̂͗̉̎̎̀̋̓̈̒̿̄͌̇̑̈́̏́̚̚͘̚͜͠ͅͅo̶̢̡̧̧̮͉̘̭̻̱̩̥̱̫̼͖̳͎̼͖͎̩͖̳͙̠͉̬͉͔͇̜̳̼̜̺͕̭̼̠̪͉͇̫̭͇̹͌͗̒̐̊͐̒͒͗̊͊̈́̎̈́̈́͊̓͗͂̀͒͛̒̽͂́̒̕̚͘͘̚͜͝ͅͅ ̵̢̨̧̡̧̧̧̛̛̠͔͍͇̜̞̳͚̮̖̭̼̖͍̦̜̠̭͙͚̝̤̘̪͖̱̲͙͙͈̫̻̤̜̭̲̫̟̮͍̻̻̭̭͕̺̯̺̬̪͎̖̺͎̝̲̗̰͉̭͎̣̞̭̳̦̣͗̈́̆̋̐͛̔̎̈́̾͊̂̇͗͒̉̾̄̊͌̄̂̎̓͋̀͊̇̇͋̎̏̃͒͒͌̾͗̾̔̆̅̍͑̒̾̓͌̾͌́̈́̾̚̚͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝ͅk̶̡̢̡̡̧̧͔͚̰̱͔̪̫̹̗̜͇̭̦̯̠̣̳͓͙̤͓͇̥̱̳̻̞̮̟͙͚̯̤͎̰̟͕̗̙̣̣̳͚̭̺͖̦̠̓̀͂̌̈́́̔͒́̋͒͋̉̆̿͒̉̿́̏̈́̎͆͆͆̉͂̓̊̏̑̅̔̊̈́̅̄͛̔̽̀̃̍̑̓͆̓͆́͋̿̆̓̃͊̀̔̊̇̑̓́͌͌̕̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅį̸̨̢̢̨̹̠̼͇̞̰̦͙̱̤̻̼̗̺̤̣̹̮͎̳͔͙̯̙͖̹̤̟̜̣̰͈̯̻̗̼͍͇̟̯̖͉̱̺͇̘̫̟͇̘͔͔̯͎͍̑̿̒̎͒̐̋̉̇̅̍͌̇̎̅̊̋̒̂́͆́̔̇͂̊̓͗̃͋̀͆̒̑͑͂̀̈́̒̎̎̇͋̋͆̀͘̕͘͘̕̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅl̶̢̡̢̡̛͈͖̺̰̟̦͓͓͕̠̟̼̗̠̺̤̳̣̯͍̝̬̊͗̑͋͑͋̎̎́͒̃̀̑͑́̉̂̑͊͂̀̅́̑͌̎̈́͋͊͐̊͒̓̒̾̀̃̊̊͐̃̑͋͂̽͊̎̅̇̐́͂̋̿̽̑́̋́̈́̈̇̔͐̑̃̑͗̏̒̿́̐͐̋̓̔͛̊̒̓̅̈͑͊̓̃̓̕͘͘͘̕̕͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝l̸̡̢̨̧̛̛͙̟̙͈̝͓̰̘̰̹̬͓͙͓̬͍̖͈͙͙̮̥̯̘̤̩̘͕̜̜̮̹̥̜͙̦̰̘̟͍͇̪͉̗͋̒̉͆̾͌̆̀̃̆̑͒̆̀̀̆̽̈̅̄́͗͗̿̈́̓̒̅̀̈̊̽̔̾̎́͐́͊͒̓̓͋̅̍̚̕͘̚͘͘͘̕̚͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅ "