10

Mike POV ( hehe why not)
I woke up for school early because I was going to meet the Lucas and will to ride to school together. As I got changed I decided to go ask Nancy if she knew if my star wars tee shirt was because I was going to wear it to school. As I was walking to Nancy's room I heard giggling and it sounded like two people?? Who else was here maybe she bring a friend instead of Steve Harrison because he was a douche. I wanted to know who was with my sister so I creaked to the door open to see a pretty girl with straight hair and a fringe standing next to Nancy I didn't recognise her at first but than I remembered that she was one of my new neighbours. This girl I don't remember her name was less than a inch shorter than Nancy and she was wearing a beige turtleneck sweater with light blue jeans they both had red cheeks and both giggly. Eww. I think they must of heard the door creak before it closed because the giggling instantly stopped and the door swung open to reveal a angry yet flustered looking Nancy 'stoping spying on us, weirdo'!!
Nancy yelled annoyed. And she instantly slammed the door as hard as she could in my face with a slight sigh causing me to frown but than smirk as I walked away form her room and I headed to the basement to look my shirt there instead of my lame sister and her pretty friend. ( ohhh mikes got a crushhh jk jk 😂)