11

Y/n POV:
After Mike walked in on me and Nancy felt really embarrassed but I felt something else too. I think that I have a crush on Nancy but how am I supposed to tell her that it's not even worth telling her because firstly she'll probably think I'm super weird and never want to hang out with me again because what if she's a homophobic I don't think that she would be but I haven't even known her for long enough but I really really hope that she feels something similar to what I feel towards her. I don't want a one sided relationship. Even if Nancy was a homosexual why would she like me? I'm like the definition of weird. I'm going to come up with a plan to date Nancy wheeler on Friday afternoon. I think this is how it's going to work I'm going to invite her over for a sleepover on Friday and she comes over and i confess my feelings and than hopefully.. hopefully she feels the same way but if she doesn't than life's going to be very awkward for me. Because first of all I live next door to my crush who may hate me after I confess my feelings for her...
I glanced out of my window into Nancy's bed room to see Nancy sitting on her perfect bed but something caught my eye she was on the phone with her fingers twirling gracefully around the cord while she spoke into the mouthpiece on the phone. I smiled to myself still Biden because it would be so embarrassing if she saw me so I quickly shut my window and jumped into bed and went to sleep panicking for the day ahead.. Friday.

Time skip:
Still y/n POV:
My body clock automatically woke me up so me being the lazy person that I am I stayed in bed until someone came to actually 'wake me up'  i slowly opened my eyes to notice that it's much brighter than how I usually wake up to. I rolled over to see the current time and it was 7:48 I was late!! I'm meant to be up half hour ago.. oh no. I quickly got up and throw a nice outfit on but still wearing Nancy's sweater that she generously let me borrow I love the scent that she has it smells like peaches and roses ( lol I don't even know) which smells absolutely amazing everything about her is amazing.