The Arimas and Miyazonos/Days of Joy..... and Craziness

Once upon a time, in the Nerima ward of Tokyo, Japan, there was a bakery/orphanage. Yes, you read that right. A bakery and an orphanage. It was operated by both the Arima and Miyazono families.

On this particular day, a group of kids were playing softball with a few wooden sticks and tennis balls happily. However, a pregnant woman, wearing a business suit angrily blew her whistle. "Everybody inside! Come on! Time for your chores!" One of the children, a boy said, "But it's a tie, Mrs. Miyazono!" Another child, a girl said "Yeah. Can we play at least one more inning?" The woman, Ryoko Miyazono, angrily barked at the group "No, you can't! Now get inside! And pick up those wooden sticks and tennis balls and put them all back in the equipment shed where they belong!" A third child, another girl, said, "But you have to hear us out, Mrs. Miyazono!" The group of orphan kids then broke into song.

We didn't ask for this,
We didn't pray for this,
I may not have a sis or known my mother's kiss.....
But that doesn't matter because.....
Everybody is special!
We're not inconsequential!

The angry Ryoko then stopped their song. "SHADDUP! What do you morons think this is, The Sound of Music? Get in there! Come on! Enough with the damn singing!" With that, all the orphan kids went back into the orphanage. "Come on, come on, move it. No wonder your parents didn't want you morons....." As Ryoko went into the orphanage, she went into a room, where a second pregnant woman was waiting for her.

"So, Saki..... when is your child due? What gender will it be? What names do you have planned for it?" The second woman, Saki Arima, then told Ryoko "Oh, Ryoko, it'll be due by the end of March. Very soon. I will have a son..... and he'll be named Kousei. What about you, Ryoko? What about your child?" Ryoko responded with "I will have a daughter.... and my plan is that I will call her Kaori." Saki smiled at Ryoko. "You know, you and I are going to share days of joy very soon. It feels so wonderful."

~ONE MONTH LATER, MARCH 28~
At Totsuhara Hospital, Saki and Takahiko Arima had dreamed of this day for a while now. The time had come for the Arimas to greet their new son. March 28 was a joyous day for Saki and Takahiko. As Saki held her new son, she felt great joy within her. "Welcome to the world, Kousei Arima... I've been preparing for this day for a while now..... you will be the light of everyone's life from now on. You will be in store for big and great things..... we will love you forever, Kousei." Saki said.

Takahiko laid eyes on his new son and said "Kousei..... there's a great big world waiting for you to grab it by the horns..... you will be fulfilling a lot of dreams!" Their new son was named Kousei Arima. Indeed, Saki and Takahiko had big dreams for their new son. Saki was a musician herself, so it would make sense that her son, would, one day, become one himself as well. For the Arimas, today was a dream come true for them. A few months later, the Miyazonos would have their turn.

~FOUR MONTHS LATER, JULY 4~
At the same hospital where Kousei was born, it was now the Miyazonos turn to welcome in their child. It was a girl. "Kaori Miyazono..... consider yourself our new daughter. We have such high hopes for you." Ryoko said. Yoshiyuki smiled at her new daughter and said "Kaori..... I look forward to being your father. You will be possibly one of the greatest girls around! You are quite cute!" Indeed, the Arimas and Miyazonos now had a bundle of joy on their hands. Ryoko, however, knew she had to cool down her irascible and cranky temper around her new daughter. Both of them took great pride in their new children, one a son, one a daughter.

~TWO WEEKS LATER~
Saki and Ryoko discussed their new son and daughter to them. Ryoko asked Saki, "So, what are your dreams with your new son, Kousei?" Saki "I am hopeful that he will be my successor and become a famous pianist. What about your daughter, Kaori, Ryoko?" Ryoko smiled. "You know.... maybe she might follow in your and your son's lead and play the violin. It's amazing what having a child can do to your life, Saki..." Saki smiled. "Yes, indeed...." 

Just then, someone in an old Nissan sports car, blaring out the Ramones song Blitzkrieg Bop, dropped off a sack at the front door of the Arima/Miyazono Bakery and Orphanage, while it drove away. Ryoko then said, noticing the car's loud music, "Would you excuse me, Saki? I heard some loud music and I saw someone in a car drop something off at our door. I need to go check on what the heck it is." Saki said "Alright, Ryoko. You do that." Ryoko then went over to the entrance of the Bakery/Orphanage.

At that very moment, both the lives of the Arimas and Miyazonos would suddenly see their whole world turned upside down. Ryoko Miyazono went over to the entrance of their establishment and looked at the sack. "Hmm..... what could this be?" A note? I'll read it later, I just want to know what's in this bag....." She unzipped the bag and checked inside, only to be poked in the eyes, causing her to tumble backwards and land on the porch, stunned. Hiroko Seto, a friend of Saki's, discovered the bag outside. In the bag were two babies, one a boy, one a girl, and both with brown hair. The two babies giggled.

"Who are these two?" Hiroko wanted to know. Just then, Yoshiyuki Miyazono, Kaori's father, noticed his keeled-over wife Ryoko Miyazono, with her face looking dazed and confused. Ryoko said, trying to come back to her senses, "Son of a bitch! They poked me!" Hiroko said, "Good lord. Mr. Arima, come quickly!!" Takahiko Arima then came over to the two babies, and they had something to say about them. "Oh, my. Angels from heaven!" said Takahiko.

Ryoko, trying to forget what had happened to her earlier, said as she came back to her senses, "They're like the Holy Trinity. I get to give them the first bottle." Yoshiyuki then said, "Let me give them a bath." Hiroko then asked, "Can they sleep in my room tonight?" Takahiko then told the others, "Now hold on, friends. Everyone's going to get their turn." He then read the letter regarding who they were. "Hmm..... these two babies have no place to go, their names are Tsubaki and Ryota [call him Watari]..... hope you can take care of them! Well, guys, looks like we two new kids to take under our wing.... they'll be good with Kousei and Kaori! As I said, everyone is going to get their turn with all four of them!"