Chapter 1

SOng is below

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Harry's P.o.v.

It's been a month since he's been in the coma. I've been visiting him everyday, praying for him that maybe one day he would wake up. I miss him so much, i miss the way he would look at me, when he would stare at me with his little head tilted. I love him so much, I miss him, why won't my angel wake up?

        Zayn has really been helping me through this, he would always help me through thick and thin. Right now i was in the thick, I was dying inside, but Zayn has been coming with me to Louis room everyday. The dark haired boy has started to grow on me, we've grown so close. I find myself almost every night, crying in his bed while he cuddles with me, at least someone is here for me. Today I'm gonna go to Louis hospital room after a week of not going. The boys thought it was bad for me to go everyday. I might become "depressed'' but the truth is I've been depressed ever since the car accident.

        When I walked into the facility, without Zayn, I talked to the young lady at the desk. She was telling me Louis was moved to the ICU because last night he was in bed, his eyes pierced open for a slight second but then they rolled to the back of his gorgeous head, and had a seizure. I can only imagine his little body shaking rapidly without having a cause. I asked her the room number and she said something that actually made me have a slight genuine smile. The room number is 6996, I stopped smiling when I remembered where i was going. 

        I walked up to the ICU, and looked for Louis' room, when I found it I saw two doctors yelling at each other.

"WE CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT THE BOYS PERMISSION."  The older doctor yelled.

"Can't do what?" I said sternly them jumping back a little startled by me sudden appearance.

"We need to discuss something important with you Mr......" He didn't know my name which kind of pissed me off.

"Is something wrong with Louis?"  I asked worried about him.        

"Actually yes, I'm sorry to tell you this but we have have configured that Mr. Tomlinson will never awake again." 

That's when part of my heart fell off into the abyss that was my body. That's when I gave up on the world, when hope didn't mean shit to me anymore. 

"W-what.."

"We want to pull the plug on his life support, it's no use for him to breath if he has no use of life." He explained. My blood started to boil with the use of word choice, he wants Louis to die.

"Fuck no. He is going to wake up. We're not gonna kill him." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm only trying to save you money, it will cost you a fortune to keep him alive."

"Well if you didn't notice shithead I'm rich as fuck/"

''OK Mr. Styles just come down. I'm just saying..." I was done with him already, i didn't let him finish.

"Stop. Answer me this sir. Just one thing." I said trying to be patient as possible. "Have you ever been in love?"

"Yes, I have.... once. But that was just a fantasy."

" Would you still do anything for that person after all these years?" I said starting straight into his eyes, trying to catch a glimpse at his sole.

"Yes..."

"See, I love that man over there, I will do anything for him, even if he's in a coma. I will wait for him to wake up, because honestly he is the center of my world sir. And no one. and I mean no one will take him away from me. Do you understand I will pay any price for that man over there to stay alive." I pointed to Louis lifeless body.

He just nodded and left the room, I was out of breath from that huge speech I just pronounced, I guess i don't know my own strength. I looked over to Louis and sat next to the white wooden chair next to the bed. I put my sweaty palms on my face and wept and wept for what seemed like hours. 

"WHY THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN! LOUIS I LOVE YOU. I FUCKING LOVE YOU. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT GOD TAKE ME IN STEAD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Please.. wake up. Even if its for a couple hours. I just need to see you I'm going crazy without your presents. this is all my fault." i wept into his chest that wasn't warm anymore his hole body had just turned cold.

"Oh Louis, if i wouldn't have called you that nigh..

*flashback*

 *****************************************************************

to be continued