The Underwear Dilemma.

I kinda wanted to leave this place I fell in between...
cause it's a goddamn mess, I guess I got lost in the seams
I kinda wanted to see the places I want to be
So let this whole thing come undone, it's fucking ordinary--

"Turn it off!"

"What?"

"Your phone! Turn it off!" Yolanda grumbled. No one liked being awoken by loud rock music, especially after a few good hours of amazing sex.

Killian left Yolanda's side to search his backpack for the ringing phone, he frowned when he saw Brittany's name on the call screen, "I'll just answer it..."

"Hello?... Yeah... WHAT? When did this-- Yeah, I'll be right over."
Brittany had just called to let him know that West was in the hospital. She had no idea what had happened yet, but she said she saw West and Paul being pulled out of their house in stretchers by Paramedics. He ran a hand through his already messy hair and sighed. "I have to go."

"What? We're not done yet."

Killian ignored her and started dressing. He hastily put on his shirt, and then dropped to his knees to look for his underwear under the bed.

"Where's my goddamn underwear?" He mumbled.

Yolanda obnoxiously cleared her throat, when he glanced up from under the bed, his underwear was dangling on her index finger. He tried to snatch it from her, but she quickly dodged him, then climbed out of bed and stood tall in all her naked glory.

"Yolanda. Please."

She lustfully gazed at Killian's exposed privates and wet her lips, "Come take it from me..."

"Jesus. Nevermind, I don't need them." He pulled on his skinny jeans, which were a little bit uncomfortable 'cause of the rough material, and bolted out the door, leaving his phone and backpack behind.

"Killian!"
--------------------

West's whole body was sore and heavy. He felt as if someone had run him over with a truck, then proceeded to breakdance on his dying body.
He removed the oxygen mask then slowly sat up straight on his hospital bed.

What the hell happened?

"Good, you're awake." The nurse said as he busied himself with West's file.

Awake... Awake

West suddenly remembered what had transpired that day, he used all his remaining strength to heave himself out of bed, and to rip his IV off. His heart monitor immediately skyrocketed, so he tore off the electrodes taped to his chest as well.

"My dad..." He breathed, "Is he--"

The nurse hurried to his side and tried to get him to go back to bed, "It's okay, just breathe. I'm going to give you something to calm down, okay?"

He helped West get into bed, then attached all the equipment again. West's eyes drifted to his bedside table as the nurse injected a substance into his IV, and he was able to utter one word before passing out.

"Carnations..."
------

When he awoke a few hours later, he found Killian asleep in the chair beside him.
His arms were folded, and his head had fallen backwards, so much so, that it looked painful.
West watched him sleep for a while, he wasn't trying to be creepy, he just loved the look of peace on Killian's face. He was drooling, but West wouldn't judge, because he was a drooler, too.

"Why didn't you wake me?" Killian asked as he awoke from his slumber. He rubbed his tired eyes, then sat up straight, only to find West staring at him inscrutably.