𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

「𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥」

i look at the long queue and then at the tickets. i put the tickets in my pocket and get to my car driving back home. why did the space boy just cancel the plan. i was so excited to meet him, look at him, know his name, hold his hands. this wasn't fair. i stopped by a grocery store as keri asked me to get essentials for her. as i was paid for the items and got out i saw zach sitting alone at a bench, he looked like he had been crying. although zach was a little stupid, he wasn't bad at heart.

 "zach what is it, why are you here. alone" i asked looking at him. zach looked at me, "hello daniel, long time no see", he spoke softly. "yeah, what is up with you, you look like you have been crying", i spoke. "jonah, he lied to kay. he told him i was cheating on her. she dosn't want to talk to me. look i know i have a reputation of playing with girls but i was serious about her. i loved her", he spoke. "loved her", i asked. "i still do, love her but she doesn't" he said. i looked at him, "don't worry, i'll help you fix this" i replied. "you will?", he questioned. i nodded. "thank you and sorry" he said. "why are you apologizing", i asked. "i am sorry i didn't stand by you when jonah threatened you. that was absolutely disgusting of him." zach spoke. "it is alright", i assured. 

i looked at zach, "now, don't waste your tears. come, my mom makes the best fettuccine, you have to taste it. come with me." i told him. "alright", he said with a small smile and we drove home together. when we reached, we were both greeted by christian at the door. i chuckled and guided zach to my room only to see corbyn besson waiting for me, sitting on my couch. "corbyn, you are here!, i didn't know", i said with surprise. he examined me and then his eyes moved to zach. "i though, i wanted to talk to you about us", corbyn said softly. i could simply nod.  

     。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆