Episode 1 // To The Other Side

Rhea Nerysia (Ray-ah Nary-see-a), Daemoness and only heir of the Nerysian (Nary-see-an) family, is a warrior, mage and childhood friend of Asch and only female knight. Stuck between the envisions of her family and Aware of her feelings towards her fellow daemos, Rhea attempts to put them aside and show her loyalty to her family as their heiress and towards her prince by following them alongside to the planet "Earth" and to solve the magic depleting crisis in Deamos.

 Stuck between the envisions of her family and Aware of her feelings towards her fellow daemos, Rhea attempts to put them aside and show her loyalty to her family as their heiress and towards her prince by following them alongside to the planet "E...

EPISODE 1

"My lady. You are required by Lady Grandma to come to the alter room immediately," A servant spoke out loudly, voice slightly muffled by the large wooden door. "All right Caste, you may leave." Looking at her reflection in the body length mirror, she saw herself, or rather, she saw the greatness and embodiment of the title sketched into her from the day she was brought into Daemos. Rhea Nerysia. Loyal. Beautiful and merciful. Where her mother was a high sorceress who worked under Lady Grandma and through her ancestry that was now passed down to Rhea, her father was a merciless general who worked under the council and spent little time with her or her mother, only spending time relentlessly training her as her role next to the prince was important for their family and due to her being slightly underestimated for being the only female daemos serving in a knight duty.

She wore a flowy soft gold halter dress that stopped mid way past her knees allowing her some feminine freeness - before ending just above the silver metal plated low heels that accompanied her feet. Just as her fellow knights, she wore an Armour and magic protection. A silver-plated cuff surrounded her torso and was fitted tightly below her chest - in the middle was engraved her family's sigil of a tree with a sword engraved in the middle which informed others of the family she represented.

The last accessories added onto the dress to make it less objectifying in her duty were the sleeves that ended above her elbows she had asked to be hand sewn on to cover her shoulders, the white cuffs at the end of them to keep the added sleeves from being flowly, the silver Armour shoulder pads and the long thin white scarf that tied loosely around her neck and remained balanced by the silver small flat circular ornament that lay on her chest.

Her parent's (though the most she heard from them were through meetings and letters), approved of the adjustments she had made to her outfit. As she assessed her appearance before putting on her black leather arm guards, she quickly tied her long black locks into a simple ponytail with a silver metal clip her mother gifted her, leaving her long bangs on the left side of her face untouched that framed her pale face but revealing her sharp black eyes that were a carried trait from her mother and the protruding long golden horns that curve backwards like elf ears just like her fathers.

She lastly attached the sheath of her modified Daitō / Ninjatō (Straight Short Katana with a modified black hilt etched with protruding gold curves and elegant designs that reach slightly past the hilt into the blade) to her hip and burst outside her chambers doors past the guards who turned to confirm it was her, and made her way into the alter room, the wide door closing itself despite not being touched by anyone.