2❤️

Oh let me tell you something first tae and jimin are brothers since beakhyun lost his innocence to chanyeol and chanyeol is jimin's brother and jimin and chanyeol are in a group called 'Park S.' Along with Jihyo.

K let's go to the story

——————

Taehyung has always been beautiful. He has the curvy thicc body. Don't get me started on his ass. Yes taehyung was always the center of attention but he was so innocent. And jungkook was tired of it and he was going take the boy's virginity and innocences. And he had a plan a really bad plan.

At school(the first day of College)

Tae was getting dropped off at school by Kim Seokjin  the one and only worldwide handsome. Yeah the school day went on until the end of the day. And now it was the start of Jungkook's plan.

"Taehyung do you want to study with me in the library at 6:00"

"I-I don't know where the library is Gguk"

"I'lol pick you up at your dorm ok" Tae nodded then left to go home to get ready but he didn't know what was gonna happen.

———————

6:00

It was 5 minutes before jungkook was gonna pick him up.Tae was wearing a big dong shirt. With short that down to his mid thighs.Then he saw a black car pull into the parking lot. Then jungkook comes out smirking.

"Hey Gguk" Tae said happily

"Hey come on get in the car" Tae did as jungkook said. He got into the passenger seat. Indeed his car was nice. It was clean from the top to the bottom. Then out of no where they took off.

"Gguk w-where are we g-going the library is that way" Tae said while pointed to the right.

Jungkook didn't respond and looked scared and he telling jungkook to stop the car then tears started to pour out of Tae's eyes. Then they pulled into a house.

"Tae don't cry the library was booked today so I got all the books we needed so we're gonna study at my house ok" "oh ok sorry Gguk"

"Oh you don't have to be sorry" jungkook muttered.

"What?" Tae asked confused cause of course the tiny bean doesn't understand cause he is too innocent to understand anything like sex, dick, vagina, and etc.

"Tae can you get the math book in my room?" Tae nodded his head and went to Gguk's room to find no math book then the door closed.

"Gguk w-what's h-happening!?" Tae said in a scared tone. Jungkook said nothing, then he pished tae on the bed, reached behind his back to get two handcuffs.

The he put them in tae's hands and legs. Jungkook was smirking at the sight of taehyung trying to break free. He then ripped taehyung's clothes apart to find taehyung with pink panties on.

"Hmmm I think I'm going to fuck you with this on, ok princess."

"Gguk what are you doing" tae yelled. Jungkook then got up and through the table to find a bottle of lube and a condom. The walking back to Taehyung.

—————Mean While at the Kim and Park's House

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN TAE IS GONNA LOOSE HIS INNOCENTS!!!!!!" Jennie scream at the man that tracks Taehyung every movements. Jennie has always been good and caring but when she is mad it's scary as fuck. Scarier than Jin her brother.

"J-Jennie the kids are gonna wake up" Jisoo squeaks. Jennie sighed and apologize. Sat down and they all saw tears brimming her eyes.

"I-it's all my fault I wasn't there to protect him" she said and after that she broke down into sobs.

"M-mommy pweash down't cwy" Rose said. Lisa cam out rubbing her eyes with her small hands one hand was holding rose other hand. Rose and Lisa are twins only 6.

"Mommy is sorry but your TATA is in trouble and we can't help." Why you might ask well because I don't know why but just cause.

———

"J-jungk-mhpm ahhh" Tae didn't even get to finish his sentence until jungkook kissed him roughly then went to his neck making marks of hickeys. He pulled away and look at his masterpiece. He smiled to himself and Tae on the bed weak and couldn't do anything. That's when Tae activates. Turning into and horny slut.

Tae sat up and went on all four crawling to Jungkook and licking his earlobe.

"I want you to fuck me rough fast and deep until I pass out." Taehyung said in a sexy tone. Jungkook didn't know what happened but he loves it.

———

Next chapter smut😏😏😏😏😏