What have I done?

Jack has been delivering presents for awhile and thinks he's doing an amazing job. Many houses were given presents of horror and monsters. No joy, no cheer and no Christmas spirit. The citizens were blocking their fireplaces, locking doors, boarding up windows, calling the police and hiding away. Jack was still out and about on his sleigh with Zero leading the skeleton reindeer.

High up in the sky, search lights were lit up and Jack took them as a sign that the citizens were looking for him and were firing fireworks in celebration of him. "Look Zero, search lights! They're celebrating! They're thanking us for doing such a good job"! They kept firing the canons up into the sky and one nearly hit the sleigh. "Careful down there! It's okay Zero, head higher"!

Jack kept pressing onward and checked the list to see who was next to receive their nightmare presents. "Who's next on my list? Ahh, little Harry and Jordan. Won't they be surprised"! As Jack kept going, more canons were shot and were aimed at the sleigh. It was all being pieced together in Jack's skull. They're trying to hit him!

"They're trying to hit us! Zero"! Jack tried to dodge the oncoming canons but to many were fired and his sleigh was hit. The sleigh was destroyed on impact as Jack fell to the ground with his cries as fell. All of Halloween town was watching through the fountain and were devastated and shocked. The mayor had his sad face as he went to his car to announce the terrible news. "Terrible news, folks! The worst tragedy of our time! Jack has been blown to smithereens"!

The mayor kept repeating that as he kept driving around Halloween town to tell everyone. He kept driving and driving along when he was 100 feet away from the place you were being held. He repeated what he kept saying and when you heard "Jack has been blown to smithereens"! Your heart stopped. You weren't believing any of this. "No! NOOOO! JACK! NOOOOOOO"! Oogie then went up to you and slapped you hard with his stubby hand. "Shut up! Your bone man is dead... GET OVER IT"!

"Attention, attention citizens. Terrible news. There's still no sign of Santa Claus. Although the imposter has been shot down, it looks like Christmas will have to be cancelled this year. I repeat, the imposter..." The police men said as they drived slowly through the neighborhoods to let everyone know. A crash site in the nearby cemetery, Jack laid upon an angel statue in disarray and shame. What he thought was joy was horror. It does sound like something he should be proud of but it was not at all what he intended.

He wanted to feel like himself again, but instead felt deep shame. Which lead to him to sing in sorrow.

What have I done? x2

How could I be so blind?

All is lost, where was I?

Spoiled all x2

Everything's gone all wrong

What have I done? x2

Find a deep cave to hide in

In a million years they'll find me

Only dust and a plaque

That reads, "Here Lies Poor Old Jack"

But I never intended all this madness, never

Jack leaned up and his tone in his song turned from shameful to mad confusion.

And nobody really understood, how could they?

That all I ever wanted was to bring them something great

Why does nothing ever turn out like it should?

His tone changed again to sincere.

Well, what the heck, I went and did my best

And, by God, I really tasted something swell

And for a moment, why, I even touched the sky

And at least I left some stories they can tell, I did

His tone changed was now more about him.

And for the first time since I don't remember when

I felt just like my old bony self again

And I, Jack, the Pumpkin King

Jack then ripped the remaining torn and burnt sewn Santa suit from his form.

That's right, I am the Pumpkin King, ha, ha, ha

And I just can't wait until next Halloween

'Cause I've got some new ideas

That will really make them scream

And, by God I'm really gonna give it all my might

Just then, he remembered that Santa would be the only one who could fix everything.

Uh oh, I hope there's still time to set things right

Sandy Claws, hmm

Jack then went to the angel statue and opened up two double doors on the statues. When suddenly, a voice went racing through his mind. A message. 'Jack... Help me! Please!' The voice sounded familiar...

"(Y/n)"! Jack then raced off through the tunnel as fast as his long legs could run. He didn't want anything happening to you. For once in his immortal life, Jack was scared. He was scared of losing you. It's obvious he doesn't have a soul but he knew what he was feeling. Fear and love. He's scared of losing you and is now self aware that he's in love with you.

He now doesn't just have the objective of helping Santa... He now will do whatever it takes to save the love of his immortal life. And that love...

Is you...

Author's notes:

Ok, heres the next part. I have a small announcement. I'm going to college in 11 days. I know this chapter is a bit short but when I'm in college, you'll be expecting less updates but I'll keep you all posted on my conversation board. If you haven't followed me already, you'll find some updates that will be posted soon.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, bye bye😊