You're POV

'Hey, Z' I said when I saw Zendaya waiting for me in front of the dressing shop. 'Took you long enough, your highness. Now let's do some dress-shopping!' Zendaya basically sing-songed. 

     We walked into the shop and my jaw basically dropping at the over-whelming sight of the amount of dresses. 'Oohhh, this way!! I just saw the PERFECT dress.' We've been shopping for over an hour now and we finally found THE ones. Zendaya chose a stunning pink, flowy dress that wraps around her like a princess with a pair of matching heels to go with. 'You look AMAZING, Z!! You look like royalty!' I was technically dancing and jumping around like a kid who just started their summer holiday. Zendaya beamed, 'Thanks! I think this is the one!' 'Sure is, the crowd would faint at the sight of you alone.' I, too, was smiling at my drop-dead gorgeous BFF, who was twirling around the mirror admiring her dress. 'Thanks... but what about you, (your name)? Did you try on the dress I chose? Or did you choose another one?' 'Oh yeah!' I almost forgot... I needed a dress as well! 

I ran back into the changing room and pulled on the dress and stepped back out. 'YASS!! Queen! I KNEW that was the one on you!' I had on a show-stopping (favourite colour) dress that was high-waisted and wrapped perfectly around my bodice. The dress then flared just a bit at the bottom, light and flowy. It was simple, but it shows off my curves at all the perfect angles and it made me look spectacular. 'You look like a literal goddess. You look absolutely FLAWLESS!!' She was practically squealing and she even took a picture. I giggled, 'Thanks. I'm going to get this one.' 'And these too' Zendaya said while stuffing a pair of (your choice of coloured), beautiful heels into my arms. 'Z, you are the best friend anyone could ask for in this world, you know that?' 'I know.' Zendaya smiled and turned her head around to look at me while flipping her hair boastfully as she walked back to the dressing room to change. I could only chuckle.

Zendaya's POV

Before I stepped back outside of the dressing room to pay for the dress, I took out my phone and texted Harry (Tom's brother) the picture I took of (your name)'s dress with the caption 'this is her dress.'

I had to get Tom and (nickname) together fast! They have this HUGE love aura around them whenever they are together and Tom would blush at everything (nickname) says. I mean, it is cute and all... but sometimes... the tension is just TOO MUCH, and I have to swallow the urge to shout, 'JUST KISS ALREADY!! OR GO GET A ROOM!!' God, I really hope this plan works.