Tying the knot?

Tom's POV

'ASK HER OUT!!' 'NOT NOW!!' 'BRO EVEN THE MEDIA IS ON YOUR SIDE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!'

Harrison and I have been having this 'conversation' since the moment the news about (name) and I went to the premiere together last night. Like, how on earth does gossip like this travel so fast?

'Honestly, you both- yes you too Haz. Shut the hell up, it's early in the morning and I am barely awake, let alone sitting here watching you guys argue about my future sister-in-law without popcorn...' Harry said yawning and sat on the couch looking half dead, holding cup of coffee.

'Dude, it's like 11:00 in the morning' 'Well,  I'm sorry I feel sleepy... but seriously Tom,  go ask (name) out.  I hate watching your flirting sessions... makes me sick.' 'Tom look,' Harrison butted in, 'it's a nice day here in London, it isn't raining (yayyy!) and both you and (name) are free today. So go buy some romantic and cheesy thingies, bring her to the park, hold her hand, compliment her, give her the stuff, kiss her and say "I love you". Then she would say "Oh, Tom, I love you too!"' Harrison said in an annoyingly high pitched voice, 'and you two would kiss again, and eureka! A couple. The end.' 

'He's got a point...' Harry said pointing at Harrison, still on the couch now eating popcorn. 'Besides, it's time you confessed anyways. You've had a crush on her since... since...' 'The first time she appeared on screen?' suggested Harrison. 'Yeah... that!' Harry replied with a mouthful of popcorn.

'Fine, fine, fine. I'm going to ask (name) to meet me in the park and I'll spill, ok?' 

'YASSS!!!!' the two others cheered.

Heck, this is going to be tough... and embarrassing... Tom thought

3rd person POV

*time flies and you are waiting in the park for Tom, as he requested*

'H-heh-hey!' you turned and saw Tom shyly walking towards you, hands behind his back. 'Hey Tom!' you answered with a smile. 

'I... I um... I-I wanted t-to tell you something' he blurted out with all his remaining courage (if he had any to start with) 'Yeah...?' you tilted your head looking up at him, questionably. 

Tom's face began to heat up, his hands sweated and looking into your stunning large round eyes,   he swore he would have fainted right there right then. Butterflies dominated his stomach and he struggled for words to come out of his mouth.

With all his strength, he took out a little rose he has been holding, closed his eyes shut and said maybe a little too quickly, '(name), I've been liking you for a while and I was wondering if you would like to maybe hang out sometime?'

After a few seconds which seemed like an eternity, Tom felt the rose being plucked out of his hand and he slowly and carefully squinted his eyes to look at you, his face a radiant shade of pink. 

You looked up to him with the smile which he loved so much, butterflies fluttering in your tummy as well. God, please don't let me be blushing... you prayed internally. Feeling bold, you reached up to your tiptoes, you gently kissed the flushed boy in front of you on the cheek and whispered in his ear, 'I'll consider the offer... thank you.' And with that you walked away, only to turn around once more to see Tom standing there,  mouth slightly opened in shock but the happiness in his eyes  can be seen as clear as day. You winked at him and headed home.

 Tom, after sometime, finally came back to his senses and touched his cheek where you kissed him just moments ago gingerly. Did that actually happen... or was that just a dream and I have been standing in the park alone for god knows how long... For some reason, it feels like this kiss on the cheek was far more intense and made the actor fall even more in love with you, if that was even possible, than that kiss scene you two had together on the Spiderman filming set.

He blushed and reached into his pocket, upon feeling something. He took it out and saw a small note in it. He opened it to see a date, time and address with your name scribbled at the bottom. He smiled to himself, and then slowly walked towards the direction of home. 

THE END