Ah young love

Alissa was scrolling through Ao3 contently looking for a good fanfic when Amy came over and tackled her. "HEY LOVE WELCOME TO SCHOOL!" The pinkette said with a big smile on her face. The girl under her blinked a few times then it finally clicked. She ran her hands through her Platinum blond hair and spoke," Amy, love, thank you." She said with a big smile. Amy pecked her cheek before getting up and helping her girlfriend up,"Well let's go! Chop chop!" She pulled the tanned girl behind her into the school where they were met by Zack, Katie, Harley, and Christan. Christan was flirting with Zack, even though his attempts were fly right over his head. The twins, Katie and Harley, were taking a video of this. "Send that to me later." Alissa said before she was tackled by the female twin, " Second time today," she sighed.
"ALLY!" Katie chirped. Harley looked over his shoulder.
"Sup Al?"
"Nothing much. You guys?"
"Watching Chris's pathetic attempts to verbally flirt with our clueless cinnamon roll."
"So the norm?"
"Yup."
His sister butted in,"How was your summer vacation?" She said smiling dreamily. Katie had always has been the space off of the group. It was like her mind was always somewhere else. Harley left to talk to Amy about something. She smiled at her friend gentaly and said," fine. How was yours-" Alissa felt something hit the back of my head. It was a piece of paper. She opened it up and read it,' sup my cute little puppy?;) How was summer? How's your first day?' it read. She only knew of one person that called her puppy. She turned around to see Marcie. No literally. Marcie was super close. Almost touching close. "EEP!" Alissa fell back. "WTF MARCIE!" She yelled. Katie went to help Alissa up, grabbing her hand and pulling her up. Marcie was having a giggle fit. No she was full out laughing. "Y-You You YOU- BWAHAHAHA!" At the end she was gasping for air. The bell finally rang and got up to go to class.  Alissa looked at her schedule.

Science
Girls P.E.
Transformation class
Pre A.P. language Arts
Math
Werewolf class
Vampire class
History

She sighed in frustration. Just looking at her schedule was tiresome. She looked around to find Amy but she was gone. Alissa was then swallowed up by the crowd carried off to her science class.