BISH?!

Alissa's POV (cus I can't do 3rd it's killing my brain)
WARNING! SELF HARM!

I entered my class sitting at a desk in the front left corner. I felt someone touch my ears. I yelled and 180° myself. I then paled at the sight... My ex boyfriend. He's a cat and human mix. Or as I would say, a Neko. Was it unusual for a Neko and a Werewolf to date? Yes. Did we care? No. But cats aren't like wolf's. Wolf's are at least loyal. His blond hair slightly bounced as he threw himself into the chair next to me. I let out a sigh and said," What do you want Tye?" He looked at me and smiled. God. Please. Just kill me now," I wanna start over and start with a blank slate. Like we don't even know eachother exist. Please?" He said in a quiet voice. I blankly stared at him. "What?" I whispered. Oh hell no. No to the no no. NO! "I know what I did was wrong. I know I hurt you. And now I know personally more then ever." He said looking away. His green eyes had eye bags under them, and they were puffy from what looks like crying. His blond hair was a mess, and as his hands ran through it his sleeve shifted up. Oh. oh. oh shit.
There were deep fresh cuts on his wrist. Most people wouldn't see them, but I sure as fuck did. Part of me was boiling. The other was wanting to cry. I held out my hand. I'd feel like an ass later but I wasn't gonna let this slide. He grabbed it and I pulled him slightly closer, so that no one could see what I was doing. I lifted his sleeve up and it was terrible. Shit. Some of them were infected. I looked up at him and glared as he tried to pull away. "We're going to the nurses before you get really sick. I have a first aid for theses types of emergency." He nodded as I dragged him out of the class room, through a few hallways, and to the nurses office. I sat g m down and pulled the first aid out of my bag. Popping open the infected scars was gross. Yellowish whitish ooze came out that smelled like shit. I gagged slightly as I caught the smell. I shivered and kept going until the puss was out. I got a cotton ball seeping for in alcohol took out a pair of tweezers and gently put on the cuts. He hissed and tried to retract but I had a death grip on him. "Stop moving. Or I might stab into them." He immediately stopped. I continued to do what I was doing and a few minutes later he was getting bandaged up by his ex. Ha. How fun. I knew I was gonna regret this as the words fell out of my mouth " I agree."