Chapter 16

You guys got to the mental asylum and Colby started to vlog.

Colby-" What's up guys. It's Colby brock welcome back to my channel and today I'm with a new person here with me today it's a girl and her name is (Y/N) and you guys might know her from Sam because it's his sister. Say hi (Y/N)!"

He pointed the camera at you and said hi.

Colby-" I'm with her because Sam is busy and if you guys haven't seen (Y/N)'s channel, yes guys she has a channel, she does exploring videos with Sam and her friends as well. So if you want to check that out the link will be in the description and today we are going to explore an abounded mental asylum."

He carried on talking a little more and you guys headed to the place that was a little down the road when you guys got there you had to run around the side and get in the back. You put your hair up in a ponytail so it wouldn't get caught but I didn't fully work. When you guys heard a bang so you guys hid in a different place after a bit you tried to move and you noticed your hair got stuck.

You-"Colby!!" 

You said whispering

Colby-" Yea? What's wrong?"

He said standing up

You-" My hair's stuck"

You said laughing

Colby-" Oh god.."

He came over and sorted your hair out and you guys carried on exploring...

~*(To be continued)*~