Chapter 17

You guys were exploring and it was really fun after a bit of exploring. You guys headed off to go home. You got out of the building and got into the car. When you got in the car you looked at Colby and gave you a kiss.

You-"What was that for?"

You said smiling.

Colby-" Saying thank you for helping me with the video."

You-" No problem."

You guys drove home and then you walked in the house first then 15 minutes later Colby came in.

Jake-" Yo what's up Colby?"

Colby-" Nothing bro, why?"

Brennen-" Where have you been?"

Colby-" Just out to a meeting."

Jake-" You sure you weren't out with your girlfriend?"

You stopped in the kitchen and turned around and looked at Colby with anger and sadness in your face.

Colby-" Ah I don't have a girlfriend. I wish."

Brennen-" So what about Catherine?"

You tried to fit in and walk in.

You-" Ok sorry I'm being noisy but who's Catherine?"

You said with a joking sad face

Jake-" Catherine is a girl who Colby is obsessed with. He doesn't stop talking about her. He's even kissed her before!"

You-" Ok well I'm going now, bye!"

You said walking up stairs and went to your room. You noticed Sam saw you but you didn't care. You got to your room and shut the door. you sat on your bed and you started to cry. You didn't know why you were crying for. You barely knew him. You heard knocking at the door and you answered it. It was Colby.

Colby-" Why are you crying?"

You-" What do you expect. I come home after a perfect day and find out you have a girlfriend. I can't believe I kissed you. Actually I can't believe YOU kissed me!!!"

You said shouting but being quiet at the same time.

Colby-" I don't have a girlfriend. I'm NOT dating her!"

You-" Then explain what that was all about down there then.."

Colby-" Ok well basically their a bunch of idiots, they like to annoy me with any girl I hang out with and the part where I kissed her was we were just talking and Brennen shoved me into her and it kinda just happened but I promise nothing happened after that..."

You-" Do you love her?"

Colby-" What?"

You-" DO YOU LOVE HER?!?!"

Colby-" ................n-no"

You shook your head in embarrassment as tears fell down your faace.

You-" I....I need to be alone..."