The Pied Piper

Pan's POV,

Perfect! Now I have my true love and the heart if the truest believer. I know she would resist me but I'm not giving her a choice so I casted a spell around the camp so she could not get out even if she shadow traveled. How can she even shadow travel? Only someone with the bloodline of the underworld can do that. What does that mean?

She's broken. I can see that in her eyes. Her eyes are so dull and lifeless yet every time she fights she's excited. She's perfect to be mine. The only thing that worries me is her skin color. It's a deadly pale color, like she's dead. What happened to her?

"She looks so peaceful now." A voice startled me. Henry. What is he doing here?

"What do you mean?"

"She's dying you know."

"What?! How?!"

"You have to ask her yourself. She never let's someone in. You're good for her, I can see that. She never showed any emotion. I think she's be happy here."

"What's her name?" I asked as Henry was about to open his mouth but was cut off my groaning.

"You know, you could just ask me. But if I'm answering questions is another story." She said groaning which I found unbelievably sexy.

"What's your name then?" I asked her.

"Not. Telling." She said with a smirk and shadow traveled away. If only she knew she couldn't escape me.

I walked out of the tent with Henry following behind me and a grin on my face. There she was, trying to get out of my force field.

"You didn't honestly think I would let you go, did you?" I asked her teasingly.

"Ugh! Why can't you just let me go!" She said and continued to bang on the force field with her fists.

I appeared in front of her, grasped her wrists and walked towards the campfire dragging her with me. She slept during the day so it was now evening. Lost Boys were dancing around the fire. I sat down with her on my right and Henry on her right.

"So what's your name?" I asked her.

"Wouldn't you like to know." She chuckled.

"Yes I do actually. What else would I call you love?" I asked her.

"Okay! Just don't call me love. Carrie is the name." Carrie said.

"Carrie." I mumbled softly without her hearing, hearing the name out of my mouth.

I pulled out my flute and started playing...

Carrie's POV,

I sat on a log by the campfire when I heard a beautiful sound next to me. It was so alluring and it made my body want to do everything but I refrained myself. I glanced at Pete- Pan. What's wrong with me?! Must be because of the music. Pan was playing his flute. The sound made me shiver of delight and close my eyes. I could myself feeling a little numb and opened my eyes.

"Carrie, I want you to sit on my lap." Peter said while he magically played his flute. His words repeated in my head the whole time I didn't obey. I didn't complain and sat immediately on his lap. I didn't know what I was feeling I just felt compelled to everything he said.

"Carrie I want you now to relax in my arms the whole night and let me hold you." Peter said as the same thing happened. First I wanted to resist but then his words repeated in my head.

Carrie I want you now to relax in my arms the whole night and let me hold you...

It was basically driving me insane so I obeyed and relaxed into his arms. His arms snaked around me. I can't believe what I'm doing. I'm strong and coldhearted but I can't go anywhere with that force field. Damn him!

"You're mine. Say that you're mine."

"I'm yours."

"Forever"

"Forever"

"Carrie!" A voice called. I looked up and saw Henry running towards me. I didn't notice Henry leaving, must be because of that stupid pipe.

"Henry." I whispered to myself. I tried to get up but Pet- Pan only held me tighter. I felt sparks where he touched me and shivered.

"Henry please go away. She's safe with me." Pan said calmly.

"Okay but if she doesn't want to something she doesn't have to." Henry said and walked away.

"You feel the sparks too huh?" Pan whispered in my ear in his British accent which caused me to shiver again. "I'll take that as a yes. If I only had to talk to make you shiver can you imagine how much pleasure it is to you if I touched you?" I let out accidentally a small moan as I thought about it and cuddled into his chest. I can't help it. A teenager has needs.

"Don't worry. We'll have all time in the world once we use our solution to a little problem."

"You know it's pretty weird. I slept all day but yet I'm tired as hell."

"Then sleep. I got you." Peter said. I nodded and slept I did.