Unit 11

I walked down a alleyway because I didn't wanna be seen with the the other...normal...people. psst. I turned around to see a octoling dressed in a black hoodie and black tights. "Did you escape too?" The octoling asked me. "I guess." I answered. The octoling removed the mask on his face. "I was 95 percent sanitized before I escaped. Now I live back here. I'm part of the SOIU. That is Sanitized Octoling and Inkling Units. And you look like the perfect member." I nodded and said I would join. The octoling's name was Jay, and he was Unit 10. We walked down the alley until we hit a sewer. We had to turn into an octopus to get down there. It was really dark down there. "Unit 11!!!" I heard someone yell. "That's you..." Jay said. I walked to the voice. A sanitized inkling stated right at me. "Let's jump into battle." The inkling said. A splat charger flew through the air. I caught it. "That is your weapon Unit 11! Fight as hard as you can to defeat the fully sanitized inklings and octolings." Jay looked at me and said, "We can do this..." we headed to the sanitation hideout. Veemo! It sounded like Kat say that. Jay and I got through the guards and headed to the veemo we heard. A few minutes of fighting to get through I was a little beat up. But I saw something at the end that I never thought I would see. Kat was standing on the tower. Jay used his splattershot to shoot at Kat, but Kat shot Jay on the wall. "I'm stuck in...enemy...ink!" He yelled. Veemo!!! Kat shouted. I knew what i had to do. "Kat. I-it's me. Rose. You told me to go on without you when I was escaping. I didn't want to...but I did." I looked back at Jay. "Her memory was erased! She doesn't remember anything!" Veemo!!!!! I heard Kat. I knew what I had to do. I pointed my splat charger at Kat. I'm sorry Kat. BOOM!!! ahhhhhh! Kat was splatted. Ink was everywhere. And Jay was safe and sound by me. We made our way out of there.