Shizuo's dangerous behaviour when drunk

Izaya jumped from building to building using his parkour skills. While doing so, he noticed it started to get dark.
"I should probably go home," Izaya thought. He wasn't afraid to walk around Ikebukuro at night, not at all. But that evening he was tired, and needed to get some info done for one of his clients.

He jumped down from the previous building, and started jogging down the street. He slowed down when he got close to Sunshine 60 to take a breath, unaware of Shizuo's presence from across the street. The glare coming from Shizuo was terrifying. Shizuo had a beer bottle in one hand and a cigarette in the other. He started walking towards Izaya, dropping the beer bottle half way there. Izaya heard the crash of the bottle.

"IZAYAA!"

Izaya turned around swiftly to find a roaring beast in front of him.

"Hey Shizu-chan! I don't really have time to play with you. No jokes this time," Izaya's voice shook fearfully, because he knew exactly what happened to his Shizu-chan when he drank, and it was not a pretty sight. Not that Shizu-chan was his or anything...

Last time Shizuo drank he nearly killed the bartender (what a coincidence), that was serving him alcohol. Shizuo ran towards Izaya, and picked him up by the hood of his jacket. Izaya struggled to get out of the monster's grip, but it wasn't working. When Shizuo is drunk he doesn't hold back his strength.

"Now you fucking listen you disgusting flea, you will finally learn your lesson tonight!" Shizuo said yelling loudly and right in Izaya's ear. Izaya turned away from the monster and his alcoholic breath.

"Shizuo put me down right now!!"

Izaya's smirk wasn't there anymore, instead replaced by a frown. Shizuo swung Izaya over his shoulder and started to walk towards his house. Izaya, yet again, struggled to get out of the grip of the monster, but failed like his previous attempt.

"Shizu-chan, please put me down, please!" Izaya was a little bit scared, because truth be told he feared death. Shizuo got to the door of his apartment, took out his key and opened his door. Which Izaya wasn't expecting because Shizuo was drunk, he would most likely kick the door open.

Once inside he ignored every protest Izaya threw at him. He threw Izaya across the room, where Izaya landed with great ease because of his parkour skills. But when Izaya turned around, since he landed the opposite direction of Shizuo, he was met with a fist in his face.

"Today is the day I finally kill you, flea." Shizuo said. Izaya couldn't really get his jaw to work properly anymore, since Shizuo's punch was literally like a small boulder to the face. The only sounds he could make were pitiful.

Shizuo started to kick Izaya in the stomach over and over, not stopping until he was satisfied. Izaya's ribs were breaking and poking into his lungs, making it much more difficult for Izaya to breath. In fact, Izaya was afraid that he would lose consciousness.
Shizuo lifted Izaya up by the arm and started to bend it back, and with 3 cracking sounds the flea's arm was broken. Izaya would have screamed, but his voice wasn't working and he wasn't going to let his enemy see his tears. He bit down on his lip, trying to stop the tears from coming. With the new searing pain in his arm, he started to wake up a bit.

Shizuo poked Izaya in the ribs, and that was his breaking point. A poke from Shizuo is like a jab by the

elbow. The tears started to fall down, and Izaya's voice came back. But instead of taunting him, like he normally would, he plead for mercy, begging Shizuo to stop.
Shizuo didn't notice the tears, just the pleas of mercy. He once again kicked him in the stomach.

"I told you, you would pay fucking flea." Shizuo said, pure venom dripping from his words. The crazy maniacal laughter echoed around the room, as he kicked Izaya again and again.

He didn't even realize that Izaya passed out and had stopped moving. He stopped, casually grabbed a beer from the coffee table and walked out of the room, leaving an unconscious, almost dead, pitiful flea. Shizuo went to his warm bed and collapsed on it, drifting peacefully to sleep. Setting the beer on his bedside table before crashing. When he woke up, he got a hell of a surprise.