What's your decision

Shinra had Izaya in the room alone so now he had the chance to ask Izaya where he wanted to stay. Although Shinra hoped that he would chose Shizuo's home because besides the fact that Namie would help him remember some things it wouldn't be things that were good for him.

 Shinra wasn't sure if Izaya new that Shizuo felt pretty guilty about what happened than again, Izaya didn't even know who did this to him.

 Shinra said"Izaya as your friend I want you to stay with Shizuo so you can remember more things, after all most of the things you love are in Ikubukoru,  There's people and Russian Sushi, and since I'm your friend you can come over some times if you want to."

Izaya didn't really know where to chose so decided to just play a game of chance "Okay if I point at a happy color then I'll stay and if I point at a dark color I'll leave okay." Shinra thought this was kinda funny because this was like how children decided on things. But then again Izaya can act like a child.

Izaya closed his eyes and pointed his finger in a random color. His finger was pointed in the direction of Shinra's light colored button up shirt, Izaya opened an eye and said " Well I guess I'm staying here then." 

Unknowingly to Shinra and Izaya, Shizuo was outside of the room listening to everything that was being said.  He didn't really know how he felt about the flea staying at his house. But it wasn't like he could say anything else other then he was annoyed by it and angry. Then out of no where a thought popped up in his head, he had forgotten to change Izaya's bandages . That was the whole reason of him going into the room. 

He knocked on the guest room door to tell Shinra that he had to go somewhere and that he forgot to change the bandages. Shinra and Izaya were still talking but heard what Shizuo said.

Shinra: " So I'll be back so I can change your bandages ,Okay."

Izaya just nodded his head he was starting to get tired and after he got his bandages changed wanted to go to sleep. Shinra came back into the room and walked to the bed. Shinra grabbed Izaya arm and started to unwrap the rust colored white rags slowly and carefully. He noticed that Izaya was tired looking and probably wanted to got to sleep.

After Shinra got done with that Izaya was pretty much wiped! He was so tired that he ended you leaning on Shinra for support. Shinra laid Izaya on the bed and then left the room. Closing the door softly so he wouldn't wake Izaya up.

Shizuo's p.o.v of earlier

I know I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't help putting my ear to the door and hear the conversation that was going on in the other room. As I was  listening I  heard that Izaya was going to stay in my house. I  didn't know what to call the emotion that I  was feeling but it was annoying and made me  angry. 

So I told shinra that I was going some where for a reason. I really just needed to Cool off so I headed out in to Ikubukoru. I know this one place and I often go there to release my anger. After all if I didn't go there then all of my anger would be put put on people. I hate violence and I hate how I'm a monster. 

So instead of people I just go into an old junk yard and make cars fly. Of courrse I have permission to do it. I'm not like the flea or the person that I used to know he probobly doesn't remember me. Why do I even care. I hope that he doesn't remember the person he used to be. I was opening the gate to the junk yard and then I walked for a little bit.

 After that I picked up a car and threw it as far as I could. It landed probobly a mile and a half away then I threw more cars. IZAYA!!!!!!!!! I let out a roar of his name he made me feel angry I didn't like the fact that he was staying with me in Ikabokkoru. First he makes me feel guilty and sad and now angry. Since there was no one else there I had started talking from the moment I screamed  Izaya's name......... Now that I had left off some steam it was time to go back home.