15.1

[One year later]

"YEAH YEAH i'm coming" annabelle groaned, getting up to answer the door.

"hey" billy smiled at his rather angry girlfriend.

"this better be important hargrove seeing as you woke me up." she sneered as she let him in.

"nothing more important to me than seeing my sexy girlfriend. and its 1pm anna, im surprised you're only waking up" he smiled, as she groaned again, going back into her bed.

"yeah well, i'm sick"she pouted as he chuckled, taking off his shoes and going to lay down next to her.

"when arent you sick?" he questioned, jokingly. annahelle rolled her eyes as he cooed the girl, kissing her head and cuddling her. "have i ever told you how cute you look with glasses on, babe?" he questioned as annabelle shrugged.

"enlighten me".

"you look like a more hotter version of  madonna" he smiled.

"does she wear glasses?".

"i think so. i thought that you'd know?".

"is this another sexist comment?" she questioned, her tone deadly.

"can you actually play guitar?" he questioned, diverting the subject quickly as she nodded.

"not to brag but i used to be able to play almost all of the top elvis songs" she smiled proudly as billy admired the glow in her eyes.

"you're so beautiful" he muttered into her hair as she smiled idiotically.

"as you make a point of saying" she turned to look at him.

"so, are you too sick to kiss me?"He questioned.

"i've been throwing up, if that answers your question".

"guess that cuddling will be the most intimate thing we do for a while" he joked.

"you make it sound like all we do is have sex" she scolded causing him to smirk.

"well, i'd hope so, seeing as every-time you come back wanting more".

"i'm your girlfriend dipshit, im supposed to be wanting more" she shrugged plainly as billy smirked. "so, i hear that you got a job at hawkins pool as a life guard?" she questioned, shuffling to make herself more comfortable.

"yeah" he nodded proudly.

"you're wearing a shirt and jeans, i'm not letting anyone see what's mine" she said defensively. billy loved the way she got jealous easily. it showed how much she truly adored him. he couldn't argue over the fact that he got even more jealous than her, often trying to pick fights with people who even dared look at her.

"and let everyone miss out on the masterpiece that is my body?" he questioned.

"either that or i'll tie you to a chair and never let you leave my sight" she told him bluntly as he chuckled.

"i wouldn't complain if you did" he winked as annabelle scoffed playfully. "Did you take the job the cheif offered you?".

"mom made me. apparently its a honour for the chief of police to want me to be a mentee or something" she shrugged as billy laughed.

"cheif annabelle henderson. bossy on on the job but submissive in bed" he laughed loudly as annabelle punched his stomach.

"if it means i can arrest you for annoying me, then i have no problem with it" she smirked as billy's eyes widened.

"wait, you can arrest people?".

"of course i can. im on an internship which means i have the same rights as normal policemen. i think so, atleast".

"i cant wait to see you in uniform" he smiled, Imagining it. "walking around in cream baggy clothes..."

"actually, im wearing whatever i want, with an exception of one thing from the uniform which'll be the hat" she smiled smugly at him as he rolled his eyes.

"you're no fun".

"hey! imagine how cool i'll look. you are now dating a police officer" she informed him as a mischievous smirk appeared.

"so you'll have handcuffs?" he questioned.

"kinky" she chuckled as billy attempted to kiss her. "no so fast, pretty boy. i'm not getting you sick" she told him as he rolled his eyes.

"oh come on, i'll make it worth it" he pouted.

"no. deal with it".

billy rolled his eyes at his girlfriend, secretly grinning inside that she cared about him so much. "i'll also be carrying a gun if your into that shit" annabelle told him.

"what shit?".

"dead bodies" she grinned innocently as billy looked at her disgusted. "i'm kidding, god!" she laughed at his expression.

"i was hoping you were, or i'd have to break up with you".

"over a harmless kink?".

"a harmless kink? since when is having sex with a dead body harmless?" he questioned causing a chuckle.

"touché. and for the record, no, its not one of my kinks" she told him, seeing as he was almost dying to ask her.

"how about we go on a date the day after tomorrow?" he questioned suddenly.

"i have work" she looked at him apologetically.

"day after?".

"plans with jonathan. how about the day after that?".

"it's a date." he smiled.

he looked at his girlfriend who was now deep in thought. his gaze wondered around her room and his eyes landed on some framed certificates on the inside of her wardrobe door. he knew what they were, awards for competitions she'd won as a kid. he admired how smart she truly was, and it confused him why she always tried to cover it up.

"how'd i end up with such a smart girl?" he questioned. annabelle laughed.

"how'd i end up with such a dickhead?" she questioned back as he sighed. billy stared at her, as she stared back at him with cross eyes. he let out a breathy laugh.

"i've gotta go, i start work in half an hour. i just wanted to check on my girl" he told her, kissing her forehead before getting up.

"have fun" she told him, already missing the warmth that he took with him. he gave her a final smile before showing himself out. annabelle instantly fell asleep, being knackered with the constant need to converse.

A/n

SHIPSHIPSHIP

i smell trouble brewing up in the iceberg.Is titanic bouta sink?

ALSO I HAD SCHOOL YESTERDAY AND UT SUCKED SM I HATEITHERE. anyways enjoy :)