Explaining womenhood: Hiro x reader x ninja turtle brothers

(Don't mind the outfit lol got it off of Pinterest)
You were listening to Digital love by Meg Donnelly with your roommate Hiro on the plane, because you and him were going to be visiting your brothers the ninja turtles in New York! You were (Y/n) Humato adoptive daughter to Splinter and sister to his 4 teenage sons Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo. You were all 15 but you decided to move to San FranTokyo to attend SFIT, that's where you met Hiro. "Hey (n/n)?" Hiro said, "yes?" You hummed "what are they like when your around?" He asked, "well they are just crazy! I used to go to school and every day when I got home and do my homework, Mikey would be throwing water balloons to everyone but not me, Leo would be watching space heroes or training way too loud, Raph would be either chasing Mikey around the lair or fighting with Leo & Donnie would be locked up in his lab and make explosions.." you say, "wow" hiro says.
Time skip cuz I'm a lazy ass to write the landing part but basically you changed your tampon in the plane restroom
You guys made it to the lair period kit in hand, Your brothers loved Hiro and so did Splinter, "Wow (n/n)! SFIT sounds awesome!" Leo says, "I'm just going to the washroom" you say excusing yourself, you locked the door and changed your bloody tampon and wrapped it up and threw it out.
An hour later.....
"(N/n) what's in the toilet paper?" Mikey asks as he exits the bathroom, with your wrapped bloody tampon in his palm. "Oh ummmm" you say, "cmon (y/n) spit it out" hiro says. "Ok ok ok I'm bleeding.." "WHAT?!?" They all say, "it's called a period, girls get it when they have children, your period won't stop until you are 55 years old, I can get mood swings, cravings, and cramps." Donnie opens the paper to see your used tampon, "this a tampon?" He asked, "yep" you say.
From that point on you opened up more about feminine care more to your roommate and brothers.