Period horror stories: Juilan x jack will's sister reader (wonder)

Your POV:
I was with my best friend Charlotte watching Just Sharon videos when another cramp hits my uterus, "ahhhh" I groan in pain, "(n/n)! You ok?" Charlotte asked, "yea I'm fine" relaxing from the pain, "your glad jackalope and Julian didn't hear that." She says smirking,  "shhhh" I say shushing her, I'm the older sister to Jack Will and Jamie Will, and I might have a bit of a crush on Jack's best friend Julian and only my brother and Charlotte and summer knows about it. I fix my beanie and focused back on the video, it was a period horror story, We both laugh our asses off at. We got to the 4th video when my mom came in and told that Charlotte needed to go home, I hugged her goodbye and went to the bathroom to change my pad.
Julian's POV:
Jack and I were playing video games in his living room when (y/n) walks out of the restroom, and went to talk to her mom, Jesus she is so pretty, yes I have to admit I like (n/n) but I don't know if she likes me back, I think she likes Amos because I see her talking to him a lot.
Your POV:
I went outside to talk to mom about something, 
"Hey mom?" I say "yes?" She answers, "is it ok if I go to the library tomorrow after school with Jack, Julian, Charlotte, Summer and Auggie to study?" I question. "Yes of course and you can borrow the heating pad tonight just make sure to turn it off when you go to bed." She says, "Ok" I answered and we started talking about school.
Jack's POV:
Julian and I are curious about what (n/n) and Charlotte are always laughing at and talking about at school so him and I planned yesterday that we would go through her laptop to find out.
Julian's POV:
While (n/n) was outside jack and I went into her room and saw her laptop on the bed, i opened it and there was a video that popped up that said "period horror stories 4 (giveaway)" so we watched it, after we were done watching the video we looked up "period" and we were horrified that SHE BLEEDS FROM DOWN THERE!! Just then She opens the door holding a heat pad..
your POV:
I walked into my room to see Julian and Jack on my laptop, horrified looks on their faces, "you guys looked it up did you?" I say annoyed, "I'll leave you two alone" jack says stepping out. "Why didn't you tell me?" Julian says "i knew this was gonna happen so i kept it a secret!" I sternly say, "you kno-Mhm!" The last thing I wanted to happen was Julian kissing me, but then I closed my eyes and kissed back. When he pulled away he said "wanna go out?" And I hugged him and said yes.
Julian's POV:
Omg omg omg omg omg omg she said YES
Your POV:
Thanks to Just Sharon videos I got my boyfriend
Best. Day. Ever.....