Classic

Four dozen of roses
Anything for you to notice
- MKTO

This song was requested by emilyyyroseee3
————————————————————————

Tour always tests relationships, even if you've done the long distance thing before. It always seems like you'll never make it through because you miss that one person you love so much. She's done the long distance thing before, but for some reason this tour was extra hard for Emma. She missed Sasha more than she could even describe. The whole cast knew that even though she put on a smile, she was slowly breaking inside. Most of them knew exactly how she felt, but only one person could make her feel better, and it was the one person that couldn't be with her on tour. She's talked with Hayley a lot because out of everyone she has this long distance thing almost mastered. Emma's birthday was coming up, and they were always on tour for her birthday, but this year Sasha couldn't be with her. Hayley's tried telling her multiple times that Sasha is always thinking about her.
————————————————————————
The day before her birthday Hayley and her were talking about what Emma might want to do with the cast for her birthday.
"Well are you thinking that you want to go bowling maybe or," Hayley was cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. Turns out it was Hayley's phone that was ringing, so she went to go answer it. When she looked down at the caller Id she saw that it said "Sasha".
"Who is it Hayl," Emma asked wondering what was taking her so long to answer.
"Oh it's Derek ," Hayley told her lying straight through her teeth. There was a reason that she lied to Emma. Hayley walked out the room telling Emma that she'll be back soon.
"Sash what's up," Hayley answered her phone while walking down the hallway.
"So you already know that I want to surprise Emma for her birthday. I bought a plane ticket to where you're performing tomorrow night," Sasha started to explain.
"Really, you did? Emma's going to be so happy," Hayley said ecstatic for her friend.
"Yea I just need you to do me a favor. Can you possibly keep Emma out as long as possible until you need to be at the dressing rooms," Sasha quickly said all at once.
"I can totally do that," Hayley told him a little louder than she meant to.
"Great, see you tomorrow, and just to be sure that no one else knows don't tell anyone," Sasha said wrapping up the call.
"You got it bye," Hayley told him ending the call. When Hayley walked back in the room she had a huge smile plastered across her face. Emma took notice to this immediately, but decided that it was just because she heard Derek's voice.
"Ok Ems how about the girls and I take you out to eat and then go shopping for your birthday tomorrow," Hayley told Emma.
"That's sounds great," she answered with a smile.
————————————————————————
Emma hid a small laugh as Hayley once again refused to let Emma pay for anything. But whenever Emma told her she'd pay for it herself Jenna would cut in saying "what kind of friends would we be if we let you buy your own presents on your birthday", to which Emma just laughed more. Hayley checked the time and decided that they should start heading back, so they are not late. Jenna, Witney, and Lindsay wanted to check something out real quick and told them that they'd meet them there. As Emma and Hayley walked back, they were just talking about random things. Eventually they got back and were heading to the dressing rooms. Emma wasn't really paying attention when she walked into the room. Next thing she knew, she was faced to face with four dozen orange roses. Emma went to turn around and ask Hayley what this was, but she wasn't there when she turned around. She couldn't t believe the person who was there.
"Sash," she managed to get out. Emma was in such a state of shock that she couldn't do anything besides run up to Sasha and kiss him. Eventually Emma broke the kiss and laughed.
"Seriously Sash orange roses, only you," she continued laughing.
"Ems did you read the note attached to it," Sasha said pretending to be upset. Emma gave another laugh and went to take the note off of the flowers.
"Our Love is like an orange rose. Love you always and happy birthday ~Sasha," Emma read with another slight laugh. She went back to Sasha to give him a hug and they started kissing again.
"Get a room," Hayley said as she walked into the room, effectively ending their kiss. Emma looked over to Hayley and gave her a hug.
"Did you you know he was coming," Emma asked the brunette.
"Let's just say that Derek never called me yesterday," Hayley told her with a laugh. Emma gave Hayley another hug.
"After tonight's show I can't wait to spend a bunch of time together," Sasha quickly told Emma. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek, and got out so they could start getting ready for the show.