Hold On

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"
-Chord Overstreet

This is my first Chmergess one shot so it's not the best
⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
————————————————————————

"Sharna, Sharna are you home," called a Ukrainian voice of Val. He just got home, and didn't even finish shutting the front door when he heard a bang upstairs. Without a second thought Val raced up the stairs. He hectically opened all the doors in the hallway trying to find Sharna. He had a bad gut feeling about this whole thing. As he realized what room was last, he rushed to open the door, only to find it locked. Val violently started pounding on the door, ignoring the tears that he knew were forming in his eyes.
"Sharna, please open the door I know your in there," he shouted. All that followed was silence, and Val gave one more hard push. The door came off the hinges, and the sight that welcomed him broke his heart. There lying on the ground was Sharna, in a pool of blood, and a bunch of cuts on her arms and legs. Val rushed down to Sharna, and immediately checked for a pulse. It was faint but it was still there, Val was in such a state of shock that he just realized his face was stained in tears. He needed to get her to the hospital. He went to get his phone from his back pocket, only for his fingers to touch the fabric of his pants. He didn't want to leave Sharna alone, but he left his phone downstairs. He knew it was pointless because no one else was there, but he had to try.
"Someone please help. I need help please," Val started shouting. His voice came out scratchy though, as if he'd been screaming or crying all day. He squeezed his eyes shut to stop the flow of tears. Out of no where he heard a door slam shut downstairs.
"Upstairs please we're upstairs," Val once agin shouted but this time with so much hope in his voice. He heard feet banging against the stairs. Then he heard running down the hallway. He decided to pay more attention to Sharna then whoever was coming up.
"Oh my god," exclaimed a shocked Australian voice. Val took a quick look and saw that his sister-in-law Peta was standing where the door normally would be.
"P call 911 or something," Val suggested while slightly freaking out. Peta quickly went to make the call, but was at a loss for words. She had just walked in to find her brother-in-law holding her best friend in his arms. Sharna was her best friend and always thought that if something was up she'd come to her. Peta never expected that Sharna would even have thoughts to take her own life. Peta walked back into the bathroom after making the call to see Val holding the redhead Aussie in his arms. Peta watched as her brother-in-law place a kiss on Sharna's forehead.
"There are so many people who would be devastated to see you gone Shar. You are family to a whole bunch of people, one of those people being me," Val whispered lightly. It wasn't till after he finished speaking that he heard the faint sound of an ambulance. After a couple of minutes the sirens wailing got louder and you could see red and blue flickers of light outside.