Pet Human Family Part 6

Molly wakes up from her nap and goes over to Grandma. "Gramma, let's play," Molly says in English, holding a stuffed animal. 

    "Okay, Honey, that sounds good to me. What would you like to play?" Grandma asks in English. 

    "Baby floofuls, Gramma," Molly says in English, holding up her stuffed animal.

    "Oh, my, aren't they cute? Alright, then, that sounds like a wonderful game," Grandma says in English. 

    So Molly and Grandma play happily together with the stuffed animals. Polly and Ryan wake up a little later and join them.

    Trinoli and Bantalom come to the door while thier pets are playing with thier grandchildren. Richard goes to answer the door.

    Trinoli and Bantalom are holding enough collars and leashes for Edward and his wife, Tiffany and Alex, and thier children. They carefully put all of the collars and leashes on the pets.

    "Where are we going?" Molly asks curiously in Nivish.

    "We're going to a play," Trinoli answers her while putting her leash on. It's too hard to take all of thier pet human familes along, so they choose to just take one family at a time along on outings such as this. This time they chose this family.

    "A play? Yea!" The children all cheer in English. 

    The pet humans are led to Trinoli and Bantalom's vehicle and placed into thier special pet human seats.

    "What's in the play?" Tiffany asks in Nivish. 

    "Lots of creatures and cute little pet humans," Trinoli replies. 

    "Pet humans?" Tiffany asks in Nivish, excited. "Thank you, Trinoli! Thank you! What do humans do?" 

    "Pet humans are in the play too, Mommy?" Polly asks in English, excited. 

    "Wait and see, Tiffany," Trinoli replies patiently. "Smart pet humans help a lot in this play."

    "Okay, thank you!" Tiffany cries happily in Nivish. 

    "You're welcome, Sweetie. Good girl!" Trinoli praises her.

    Soon they arrive at the building where the play is being held. The pet humans are carefully led out of the vehicle on thier leashes.

    There are lots of Nividians around with thier pets. Molly excitedly runs over to a large Nividian with soft pink fur. "Hi!" She cries happily in Nivish, grabbing thier leg.

    The alien picks up the small human holds her. "Hi! Did you come to watch the play?" She asks her.

    "Yes!" Molly cries happily in Nivish. 

    "Is this your little girl?" The alien asks Bantalom while gently holding a squirming, very excited Molly.

    "We breed pet humans, and this little girl is the child of one we sold. Her name is Molly. She's visiting us today with her parents and siblings," Bantalom explains as the pink Nividian carefully hands Molly to him.

    "Oh, how adorable!  I'd love to buy one!" The pink furred alien cries.

    "You'll have to wait for some of our's to get a few years older, but you're welcome to visit anytime. Try to form a close bond with the one you'd like for a pet. That way it will be easier for them when they become old enough for you to adopt them," Bantalom explains.

    "Oh, I certainly will! Thank you very much!" The pink furred Nividian says as they enter the building. 

    Trinoli and Bantalom pay for the play using thier devices and find seats for themselves and the pet humans. The pet humans are gently placed into thier soft, comfortable pet human seats and strapped in so they can't run around the theater.