Chapter 82

Rose stood in the Slytherin common room, well the newly remodeled common room

Rose stood in the Slytherin common room, well the newly remodeled common room. It has been three months since the war ended and just yesterday Rose read in the Daily prophet that Draco was getting married to Astoria Greengrass.

To say that she was shocked, was an understatement. She never would have thought that Draco would rush into marrying someone.

Rose didn't know what to do. She wanted to talk to him, but she knew it would be a bad idea.

+Three Years Later+

Three years went by and Rose and Hermione finished their last year at Hogwarts after the school was completed

Three years went by and Rose and Hermione finished their last year at Hogwarts after the school was completed. Hermione landed a job in the Ministry of magic. She worked in the Department for Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Harry and Ron became Aurors.

Rose got a job at Hogwarts as the Potions teacher.

"What is the potion that we use to kill Doxys?" Rose asked walking between the tables in her classroom. She was in her third period, the class was full of third years. Most of them were probably not listening to her teaching, but Rose knew that at least a few were listening.

"Doxycide," A girl in the back of the class answered. "Correct, Miss Lane. Now as far as my knowledge goes you will be studying  Doxys in Defence Against the Dark Arts," Rose said and some of the students nodded. The bell rang through the classroom. "No homework for today, I will see you all after the weekend, and remember if you are allowed to go to Hogsmeade hand your permission slips to the head of your houses," Rose said as the students started to leave.

Rose smiled and walked towards her desk. She picked up the Daily Prophet. On the front page was Draco and Astoria, but instead of a happy picture, it was one of the two with a tear in the middle. The headlines read :

Draco Malfoy files for a divorces. Why?

Rose looked at the headline in shock, she never suspected Draco's marriage to fail after three years. Suddenly an owl landed on Rose's desk.  It was from Hermione.
Rose, I know it has been a while since we saw one another, especially with you being a Professor and me working most days at the Ministry. So I was wondering if you would meet me at the Three Broomsticks tomorrow
Hermione