Twenty Five

Previously~

"Looks like someone got started before I even got here." Both males turned, looking at the doorway, Namjoon standing there, his arms crossed. "I thought we agreed to wait, Jungkook?"

"Sorry Hyung." The man mumbled, sliding off of Taehyung, who was hiding his face behind his hands, mortified.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to kis—"

"Shhh..." Jungkook was quick to lean down again, comforting the panicking boy. "It's okay, Taehyung. Namjoon knew already, who do you think brought up the idea?"

"I-I..."

"Do you think we both just go around, flirting with every boy we meet?" Jungkook teased slightly.

"N-no, Of course not—!" But Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook's lips once more, Namjoon walking over as well, hovering beside the pair, his hand moving to cup the side of Taehyung's face.

The boy let his mind fall completely blank.

~

Jungkook's hands began to trail down his sides, and Namjoon pressed his weight down further, forcing Taehyung to fall backwards onto the bed. He was completely helpless to the two older men as they began to gently run their hands over the expanse of his body.

Jungkook began to kiss his neck softly as Namjoon continued to claim his lips, and the boy could do nothing but let out a small whimper, falling deeper and deeper into the sensations that the two men were giving him.

taehyung squeaked when Namjoon suddenly pulled away from him and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head to reveal more of his skin.

Jungkook was quick to dive in and kiss down his chest as Namjoon distracted the boy with his lips once more.

Everything was moving so fast that Taehyung didn't even have time to think, time to feel self conscious about anything, nor think about the fact that this was his first time and that he never thought his first time would be with two guys.

But they both seemed to know what they were doing and Taehyung was content with them leading this. He was willing and completely comfortable with this, as well as so sucked into the moment that he couldn't even think about stopping now.

He trusted these two, and in turn they took care of him.

Despite the hurried manner and fast moving tempo they had had, they slowed and seemed to take their time to explore Taehyung and his body.

Soon, Taehyung was completely bare beneath them, Jungkook seeming to worship his thighs and Namjoon having moved downwards to his chest.

Taehyung didn't even try to muffle the moans that came from deep within his chest at each brush of lips, each teasing brush of a hand. Taehyung was growing needy, and as much as he liked that the two men wanted to take their time with him, he felt like he needed to be touched and touched now.

He wanted to know what it would be like to be with them, what it would be like to experience something so intimate, and Taehyung couldn't think of anyone else he would want his first time to be with.

Taehyung whined and his hands reached down, grabbing the first person his hands came into contact with and bringing their face up to kiss them. This time it was Jungkook, and the boy whimpered as he let the older slide his tongue into his mouth and completely take over.

"Mmmm...baby, I'm gonna have to prep you." Namjoon rumbled deeply, having positioned himself between Taehyung's legs.

Jungkook broke away from the kiss and turned to Namjoon. "You wanna, or..?" Taehyung didn't know what they were asking one another, but Namjoon seemed to understand and tilted his head.