the two of you get in a fight

shes so sweet 😊

"well then go to her!" you shouted at your girlfriend before storming up to your room

"well then go to her!" you shouted at your girlfriend before storming up to your room. grabbing her pillow and a blanket, you stormed back out and threw them at her feet. "you can sleep on the couch!" you slammed the door behind you, hot tears streaming down your face.

you two had gotten into a disagreement, well this time more like a fight. the rare disagreement usually lasted about 30 minutes before one of you would apologize, but this was a little different.

still crying and shaking with anger, you started getting ready for bed. you slowly crawled into the middle of the bed, wrapping yourself up in the cold covers. but no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't fall asleep. maybe it was because you kept replaying the fight over and over again in your head, or that it just felt weird without her by your side.

the clock had struck 1 am before you decided to head to the kitchen for something, anything to help you sleep. as you crept down the stairs to the kitchen you could hear the occasional sound of dianna moving around on the couch. you quietly grabbed a mug filling it with warm milk and a spoonful of honey. your mom had always made this when you couldn't sleep and it always seemed to help.

grabbing your mug, you started heading back upstairs.  "y/n?" a voice called out. you quickly looked over your shoulder to see dianna, her eyes red and puffy from crying. "y/n.. please answer me, i'm sorry." she said, her voice shaky. you debated even looking back, after all she had started the fight. you subconsciously decided to be the bigger person and forgive her.

"yeah? have you been...  crying?" you finally managed to speak.

"yeah.. i'm just.." she paused, taking a deep breath. "i'm sorry. i'm so dumb, i️ ruin everything. please forgive me?" she said, her eyes welling up with tears."hey don't put yourself down!! you don't ruin everything! i forgive you." you say causing her to smile.

"now please come back to bed, i'm so cold and lonely!" you say continuing up the stairs.

dianna now had you wrapped in her arms, your head laying on her chest. "i'm sorry. i️ don't deserve a girl like you." she said, for the hundredth time. "dianna you are amazing, smart, caring, and let's not forget beautiful." she chuckled at your response.

"we all get mad sometimes. i forgive you. can you forgive me?" you ask staring into her gorgeous eyes. "of course, i can't stay mad at you." she said with no hesitation. you two had finally made up and spent the rest of the night enjoying each other company.