she takes care of you while you're sick

grrrr 😡🥰

you came home not feeling so great

you came home not feeling so great. you throat was scratchy and one side of your nose was stuffed up. you plopped on the bed and closed eyes as sleep came in.

"baby." you heard a voice faintly sing. you opened your eyes, but instantly closed them because they burned so badly.

"you okay, bug?" dianna furrowed her brows and ran her fingers through your tasseled hair.

you coughed hoarsely, making her frown and sigh deeply. "come here, let me take your temperature." she put the thermometer under your tongue and stroked your hair until it beeped. she pulled it out and sighed again.

"102.5. my poor baby." she pouted, making a smile curl to your face. "you need anything?" she whispered, keeping the atmosphere quiet. "just some water."

she nodded and went back to the kitchen to get your water. you even fell asleep again even though she was only gone for three seconds.

"i got your water, sweetheart." she came back in the room, only to find you snoring away. she smiled and lightly shook you. "baby. i have your water."

you sleepily rubbed your eyes and groaned. "sorry i had to wake you up, baby. here's your water." you took the water from her, taking a sip, making your feel a little relief for a while.

"need anything else?" she stroked your hair. "cuddles, please?" you looked at her with your sad puppy eyes. "how could i say no?" she booped your nose making the both of you giggle.

she layed down and pulled you into her, your head laying on her shoulder, your eyes hidden in her neck. you wrapped your arms around her waist and sighed. you were in a state of content all because of dianna.

"go to sleep, bug, it's okay. i'll be here when you wake up." she whispered, making you close your eyes in peace and slowly drifted off.