you fall asleep on her

she's so cute  w h y

you just came back from college and since it was a new year, you had bigger classes it was more stressful

"hey lovebug, how was school?" dianna asked in such a loving way. "not so great. it was kinda stressful, but other than that, i'm fine."

you plopped down on the couch next to her and she kissed your forehead, bringing you into a warm hug. "aww, i'm sorry to hear that."

"i'm just so tired." you stretched. "you wanna lay down?" dianna rubbed your back, making you feel sleepy, but you fought it.

"nuh uh." you shook your head violently, trying to fight off the sleep. you heard di giggle. "you're tired, but you don't wanna lay down? i don't think i've heard that one before y/n/n."

you smiled sleepily and rubbed your eyes. "alright, come here." she grabbed a blanket of the arm of the couch and draped it over the both of you.

you laid your head on her chest, your forehead gently touching her neck. "deeeeee." you whined and she chuckled softly. "just a quick nap, baby. you're okay." she started to rub your back again, making your eyes droop down and eventually closing.

you drifted off seconds later, dianna hearing your soft breathing, making her smile. "i love you so much."