CHAPTER II

Y/n:Huh N-othing*why do I stutter so much*
Namjoon:Are you sure you don't seem okay*he said as that stupid smirk was still on his face,god how I wish I could punch that smirk off his fücking face*
Y/n:yeah I'm fine*i said as I quickly pushed him off of me*
Namjoon:oh ok*he looked taken back by my action*
Y/n:umm could you maybe get out I have to shower*i said as I tried not to make any type of eye contact with him*
Namjoon:oh alright*he said as he got out of my room I quickly tried to walk over there to lock the door*
45 minutes later
I was picking out what to wear as pajamas and I suddenly found this

Y/n:Huh N-othing*why do I stutter so much*Namjoon:Are you sure you don't seem okay*he said as that stupid smirk was still on his face,god how I wish I could punch that smirk off his fücking face*Y/n:yeah I'm fine*i said as I quickly pushed him off...

I put it on and looked in the mirror and thought "damm I look like a snack"
Y/n:shit I'm so hungry*i said as I head my way down the stairs to the kitchen*
Y/n:fuck*i mumbled under my breath as I saw Namjoon sitting at the couch shirtless*

I put it on and looked in the mirror and thought "damm I look like a snack"Y/n:shit I'm so hungry*i said as I head my way down the stairs to the kitchen*Y/n:fuck*i mumbled under my breath as I saw Namjoon sitting at the couch shirtless*

Namjoon's gaze was was on me when suddenly he licked his lips as he stared at me up and down,I just ignored him and walked as fast as I could to hide the red tint that were on my cheeks.I was just making some ramen when suddenly I felt two hands wrapped around my waist my body suddenly stiffened at his sudden move
Namjoon:you smell nice*he said as he inhaled my strawberry scent from my neck to collarbone*
Y/n:Namjoon can you stop please
Namjoon:why baby girl our parents aren't here and it's just you and me in this house*he said as he started planting soft kisses on my neck*
Y/n:namjoon please we can't it's not right*i said as I tried to cancel out my moans/whimpers* suddenly namjoon turned me around and as he was about to kiss me his phone ranged
RING RING RING
Namjoon groaned as he answered his phone angrily
Namjoon:HELLO
?????:hey baby you miss me
________________________________

I know this chapter was kinda short I'm sorry but I don't really have an exact day that I will post ANYWAYS I hoped you enjoyed CHAPTER II of MY JEALOUS STEPBROTHER
LOVE YOU🥰💕