AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO GUYS, FIRST OF ALL I AANNA THANKK ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SUPPORTED MY STORY IT REALLY DOES MEAN ALOT

TO ME THIS IS AMAZING AND IVE NEVER THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE MY STORY SO IM REALLY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS

I know a lot of you guys want a sequel to this story and I have considered the idea of a sequel but since it was my first ever ff I didn't really have a clear view of what I wanted and that caused me to lose inspiration some times, During the writing of this story I was going through some personal problems in my life and all I wanted was to just finish this story so I could clear my mind. As you could've probably tell the last chapter of the ff was very rushed, I was under immense stress but luckily I had you guys which just game me more hope to do my best. So I won't be doing a sequel to this story..........yet😏. I know I kinda disappeared for some time and I took some time to rest and compose myself to get back into writing and surprise surprise I am currently working on another story now I won't say much because I don't wanna give it away but what I will say it's that it is a YOONGI FF🥳🥳🥳🥳 Don't worry im planning on making a ff for every member. I'm also thinking of re writing this story but I'm not sure yet. I have been taking my time with writing the new ff and planning everything out. I really hope you guys will like it when it's released. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT LOVE YOU ALL🥺✨💜 BORAHAE!!!!!!!!!!