The Ancient being

“Text” = speaking
‘Text’ = thought/thinking

Chapter one: The Ancient Being

As a 4 year old boy, Midoriya sits there in the Doctors office with his mother, waiting to find out if he has a quirk or not, he's jumping up and down speculating what it could be.

"Mom do you think I will get a cool quirk, like All Mights or maybe I'll get one that’s even more powerful?" the young Midoriya excitedly asks his mother.

"I'm sure you'll have a wonderful quirk izuku, one that's very powerful" she replies smiling down at him.

As the Doctor walks in and sits down i his metal chair, Midoriya can't wait to find out what his quirk is. When the Doctor speaks, everything goes silent.

"I'm sorry to say this, but it seems your son won’t be developing a quirk, i know this must be hard for you, so I will let you guys have a moment" he says with a somber look on his face.

The words echoed in Midoriyas head, as tears began streaming down his face and his mom tried to comfort him.

"I'm so sorry Izu! I'm so sorry!" she cries out, her heart overflowing with pain and guilt for her son.

Midoriya sits there, just slowly processing what's going on, before he stops crying and goes blank as if he lost all emotion.

Time skip 10 years later

Midoriya sits at his desk in class, sketching in his hero analysis notebook and the teacher walks in.

"Alright class settle down, I should be handing out your future career sheets, but who am I kidding! you all want to be hero’s!" the teacher tells the class while throwing some papers he had in his and into the air, letting them fall to the floor.

All the students, except Bakugo, start to show off their quirks, with the teacher telling them to calm down and not use their quirks, when Bakugo breaks in with a firm glare on his face,
"Don't lump ME in with these EXTRAS! I'm the only one here capable of becoming a hero!"

The class just looks at the trouble child of the class, when the teacher starts looking at the papers

“Bakugo, I see you and Midoriya both signed up for u.a" he sighed out.

"WHAT! DEKU! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO SIGN UP FOR U.A OR YOU'D REGRET IT!!!!"

"Settle down Bakugou, he can sign up for U.A if he wants to" the teacher told bakugou with a stern expression.

The teacher stands up and tells the class he has something to go do and dismissed them, Midoriya didn't really pay attention as he just scribbled away in his notebook and was about to put it into his bag, until Bakugo took the book from him.

"Hey kacchan give that back!" midoriya says while flailing his arms in the air trying to reach his notebook

Bakugo holds the notebook up high where Midoriya can’t reach and reads in it, he burnt the notebook with his explosion quirk and threw it to the side.

"You will never be a hero Deku! you're quirkless! you should just jump off a roof and hope that in the next life, you get a quirk deku!" he sneered at Midoriya while turning his back and leaving.

After bakugou is gone from his sight, Midoriya runs out the room, after grabbing his charred notebook, and decided to take his advice, as he climbs up the tallest building he could find nearby, he runs to the edge, and looks off from the ledge, extends his arms from his sides and closes his eyes, while a breeze hits him as he slowly falls. He opens his eyes, after hearing his bones crunch and snap on the ground, he was surprised to find that he was laying on a plain of grass, while the sun beat down on his face, without any pain at all, 'finally no more bullying I'm at peace with my desicion' he thought to himself. Then he hears a voice ask him the one thing he always wanted to hear.

"Do you want the power to be the strongest my boy?"

Oooooooh cliffhanger i know dick move but hey my times limited I have shit to do, give me your thoughts if anyone reads this, it’s my first fanfic so I don't expect to much recognition, but I had alot of fun writing, so anyway, enjoy your day/evening depending on when you read this, cheers mate and bye for now!