A/N: Funny Real Life Story, Not So Funny Actually

Well you see, as I'm such a clueless person. This specific past 3 days has been quiet annoying and also a bit funny to see how that 3 days past.

So before yesterday my facebook friend requests just explode for absolutely no reason at all!

I don't know where they all came from. Not that I'm bragging. But the first I thought it was just like a friendly 300 friend requests which I accepted all of them. I know it was quite stupid to accept all of that but you know I thought it was just like a give and take stuff, like follow for follow you know, stuff that I don't fucking care of much, I prefer to just read FF😂😂.

So back to the subject... After accepting ALL of those friend requests, I went to sleep with my phone on vibration mode.

And this one DUDE decide to video chat me at 6:16AM. I MEAN WHO DOES THAT UNLESS IT'S URGENT. Anyway I was half asleep and pick it up by accident and he was saying he's name or something then I hang up as fast as I could. And went back to sleep but guess what....

I CAN'T SLEEP ANYMORE!!OUT OF SUDDEN I'M NOT SLEEPY AT ALL THANKS TO THIS DUDE!

Moving on to my last 3 interesting days.... So after that call i try to sleep for like a very long time to be like fully asleep again.

I woke up like at 10:30 am or something I check my messenger and there was like lots of dude messaging me hi or hi baby or just wave or missed video chat or call. Some dude called me but I declined and he recalled again and I declined AGAIN. They just won't give up don't they.

Well you're thinking maybe it's just a friendly call, well let me prove you wrong. Before all the calls and stuff I was actually replying to one dude saying "Do we know each other?". I'll just put the photo of the chat..

 I'll just put the photo of the chat