chapter 1

I'd heard about him. My friend had said he was tall and smart, with ocean blue eyes that you could get lost in. I dreamed about nights with the mystery guy. How it would feel to have his lips against my clit and his hands all over me. The way he'd make me feel and make me cum all over screaming his name-
"Betty" the office lady said
"Huh, oh sorry."
"Mr Jones is waiting for you in his office" she said.
"Thank you"
I stood up and could feel the heated puddle under my skirt. I needed to stop fantasising about this man who for all I could know was not even attractive. I walked up to the door and knocked onto it.
"Who is it?" He said.
His voice was spine chilling, it was hot and raspy.
"Um it's me Betty, I've come for the job interview."
"Oh yes Betty, come right in." He said.
I stepped into the room that was full of everything you could wish for but my eye didn't go onto the expensive things first, it went onto the ocean blue eyes. I stared at the man in front of me. Mr Jones was definitely someone. He was well built, with curly black hair and eventhough he was at work he still wore a beanie.
"So Betty, why would you like this job?"
I bit my bottom lip, trying to not stare at him too long.
"Um..um well I love what you do and um I think it be an amazing opportunity."
"Betty you biting your lip is really turning me on."
"W-what?"
"Oh how I'd like to see what was underneath that short black dress, very inappropriate for work don't you think?"
"Well um mabye I was trying to impress a special someone?" I said in my most seductive voice.
Fuck well I messed everything up with that line.
"Well I'm definitely impressed"
He got up from his chair and went to the door turning the lock never keeping an eye off me. He slowly walked towards me and put his hand onto my waist.
"I think Miss Cooper has been a naughty girl, does she need punishing?"
"Um-m yes Mr Jones I do."
"That's not my name, my name is daddy. Call me daddy."
"Daddy please punish me."
"Okay baby girl if that really what you want."
At that moment his lips smashed onto mine, it was a kiss full of passion. He started to kiss my neck leaving marks all over my body.
"You're so beautiful."
He started to try and find my weak spot, sucking till he found it. When he found it I moaned making my wet puddle under my skirt grow. He looked up at me and those ocean eyes he had had turned dark full of want and need.
"You're mine. You will always be mine. Say your mine."
I moaned but couldn't say a word.
"Say it baby girl."
"I-I'm yours." I said whilst moaning.
He moved his hand to my thigh slowly riding it up till he got to my wet patch. He picked me up and placed me on the desk.
"So wet for me I see." He grunted.
He trailed his finger along my panties moving down until he got to the right part. He slipped his fingers into my panties, running them along my clit. I moaned quietly.
"Baby, do you want me to touch you like this?"
"Yes please daddy."
"Baby beg or you can't get it."
"Please I need you to touch me. Please daddy."
"Okay baby girl but be ready."
At that moment he started to make circles at my clit and with the other hand he started to finger me. I started to moan louder. He carried on with the circles he was asking my clit whilst sticking his fingers faster into me.
"Omg faster please daddy, I'm going to cum."
He shoved two fingers in then and carried on going faster. I rolled my head back screaming his name, my liquid spilling over him. He took out his fingers and bringing them to his mouth. He licked one of them.
"Yum, you taste so good" he groaned.
He then licked the other finger and flipped me over. My dress was a tight black one with one long zip on the back of it. He slowly unzipped it to see me laying there with just my panties.
"Wow baby, you really trying to make me hard"
He turned me over again and placed his large hands on my boobs. He sucked on one of my nipples making it make a popping sound when it came out. He then went onto the other one and did the same. He looked down and put his fingers back on my panties.
"Can I?" He said almost praying I would say yes.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey luvs,
I hope you like the first part.
As some of you may know I had to move to wattpad to do my smut as instagram deleted some of my posts.
My instagram is @buggieangels so if you'd like to check it out that would be appreciated
Anyway luv ya ♡♡

(814 words)