chapter 2

I moaned back, no words coming out of my mouth.
He hooked his fingers on my panties, pulling them off leaving me naked. He pushed me so I was laying flat on the desk and knelt down. He spred my legs apart putting his mouth to my clit. Hovering his mouth over my clit I could feel his warm breath against me making me shiver. He slowly started to put pressure to it, sucking it. He was being rough and it made me even more flustered and hot. I didn't think I could take it much more, I was going to come faster than I ever had before. He was playing with my nipples and then he put two fingers into me. He grunted as I moaned and smirked at the wet mess I'd just become. As soon as he shoved is fingers deeper into me I fell apart. My head went back to the point where I saw stars. As I tried to get my breath back he kissed me all over.
"Oh wait I nearly forgot your punishment."
He wet over to the desk and pulled out a key.
"Follow me, no speaking or you'll get a bigger punishment."
I followed close behind him into a room. It was red and full of thing I couldn't even imagine what they did. There where chains, handcuffs and lots more.
"Miss Betty, come to the side of the bed and put your hands together."
I did as I was told trying not to get a worse punishment.
"Because you have been a bad girl, bend over on daddy's lap." He said sternly.
I get up and bend over him.
"Only one slap baby, it won't hurt at all."
What he said was right, it didn't hurt at all.
"Good girl now get up and lay on the bed."
"Yes daddy."
"For being such an obedient slut, I'm going to let you choose what I do to you next." He said.
"I-I."
"It can be anything, whatever you want I'll do." He mumbled.
"I want you to rub my tits and put your fingers into me. I also want to suck you off."
I couldn't believe the words coming out my mouth. They were unholy and made me want Mr Jones more than ever before.
"I can do all of that and more baby."
The way he called me baby made my heart race.
He circled my tit, sucking on it. Making it sogy and wet. He played with the other one. He whispered unholy stuff to me that would definitely get me to hell.
"You like how I touch you, don't you?"
I didn't reply I was having to much fun.
"Don't you?" He repeated in a more loud clear voice.
"Yes Mr Jones, I love what you're doing to me."
"Thats not my name is it baby? Say it right."
"Yes Daddy."
He noded, letting out his devilish smirk. He licked off the access juice from his fingers which was on there from the time before. He went down He was going so fast I couldn't think straight.
"You're so wet for me baby, I love the way you moan for me." He grunted.
I was at the verge of cumming.
"Not yet baby." He said which made me groan.
We began to explore eachothers mouths again. Licking around, leaving marks all over eachother.
I put my mouth against his ear, the hot air blowing against it.
"Well if I can't cum yet, I'm going to make you cum in my mouth."

Hey luvs,
I'm back with part 2 after a massive break and I'm sorry for being so long.
My instagram is @buggieangels so if you'd like to check it out that would be appreciated
Anyway luv ya ♡♡

(814 words)