I Live Because Of You

Haseena Raichand smiled at the attention she was receiving. A wicked and proud smile. She yearned for this moment years back and now she was having it from previous twenty years. Every night, she enjoyed the feast of her victory.

She looked at the sea of hooded black robes floating in front of her.

A black hooded man came forward and bend on his knees in front of her. Haseena sat with attention, and pride oozing from her.

"Sardar, there's a problem" he said

Haseena had a subtle smile. She was amused how vampire clan worked for her. The way they hailed her as their everything. She didn't care for the problems that kept on emerging every now and then.

"What's it?" Haseena asked, keeping her voice neutral

"Werewolves are breaching the agreement." He said "they are hunting us once again"

With victory and happiness comes the troubles and trials.

It was one such moment that made her nervous. She shifted uncomfortably. Her smile faltered. However, she braced herself soon enough.

"What are you saying?" Haseena asked

Man nodded.

"Am speaking the truth" he said

"you can come in" he spoke loudly looking at the small door to their left

A man in black robe with hood came in. His whole body was covered not even an inch could be seen. He stopped at a little distance from the bony chair, where Haseena was seated.

"Explain what you saw" The first man said

The second man who entered, turned to Haseena.

"It was their leader, Sardar" he spoke loudly and clearly "I saw him killing Aryan, our member."

Haseena hissed. Her nervousness doubled. She knew where it was going. But she couldn't understand the reason behind the chaos. Nothing of this sort was suppose to happen.

"You saw their leader?" Haseena asked cautiously

"Yes!" He replied "Samar! Samar is their leader."

Haseena took a sharp breath. She closed her eyes for a second to calm herself. She gave an unmindful nod.

Samar wasn't werewolf leader. Vampires were still unaware of the truth. It was the advantage for Haseena but she wondered how much?

The second man left from the door he came in.

She was thinking what should be her next step when first man spoke.

"We know their leader, Sardar. We should attack them. We can't keep quiet." He said with rage

Haseena fumbled with the arms of her bony chair. She had the advantage but she need to do something to handle the crisis. She couldn't let vampires attack werewolf. She could never let that happen.

Haseena was still thinking when the door facing her in the small room opened and another hooded man came inside.

He strided towards Haseena with an effortless gait. Other vampires turned on either side, clearing the path for him as he walked with unmistakable aura. He stood right in front of Haseena. He didn't bow or knelt. He stood straight with his head high.

"We need to talk" he said in a mere whisper that held the power no one could resist

Haseena was a little taken aback. She looked at the vampires clustered behind him. She nodded and stood up.