I Live Because Of You ||Last Part||

"Do you think someone could've stopped me?" Abhay asked with a smile playing on his lips that was telling the story of awaiting future

Jeh rolled his eyes. He was overcoming the fear slowly. Abhay words seemed absurd to him suddenly. He surely got lot of questions but he was sure that Abhay wouldn't kill him. Or he won't be ABLE to kill him. He was self assured by over confident.

"You are still a kid, Abhay" Jeh commented making face, he was tired of hearing same reply from him, reply that meant nothing. It was a joke. Or is it not?

Abhay chuckled with a mysterious look on his face.

"Do you know Haseena Raichand had a special man guiding her?" Abhay said taking a glass from side table and playing with it with his fingers

"She followed his words like a puppet" Abhay said "she revere him very much but never you"

"So what should I do?" Jeh said sitting on the chair where Abhay was sitting moment before

"He come and go without anyone stopping him. In fact vampires made way for him. He seemed to have a knowledge of some really dark secrets." Abhay aimed on wall with glass with his one eye closed as he spoke

He moved the glass around and stopped aiming it at Jeh's chest.

Jeh shifted on his chair. He was having strange feeling about all this. A strange fear.

"You have really bad aim, Jeh." Abhay said moving his own aim towards Jeh's heart "you missed her completely"

"What bullshit!" Jeh said angrily. He killed Haseena. His aim missed her heart but it surely took her life.

Abhay smiled. He sat aiming at his heart with glass. It was no threat but he could see Jeh feeling worried about it and he enjoyed his worry.

"And Haseena had really bad choice of friends." Abhay said "she trusted you but you broke her trust. She trusted that guy but she didn't identify him."

Jeh stared him. He tried to make sense of his words. Suddenly the dots started to connect.

"It were you!" Jeh said slowly

Abhay grinned at him. He took his aim off and placed the glass on table.

"She called me Rudra" Abhay said with amused look

"You played with your own mother!" Jeh said. He was startled. Till now he was thinking he would be effected by his mother's death but he was playing with her. Means, Abhay was serious with his revenge. Little did he know there was more in story.

Because Abhay wasn't Abhay Raichand anymore. He was Rudra! A Fire!!

Abhay enjoyed the series of emotions on Jeh's face. Jeh was slowly getting to know him. And Abhay knew the moment he'll know him completely, he would lose all hopes. But an instant death wasn't Abhay plan either.

"She wasn't my mother, Jeh" Abhay smiled "my mother died after giving me birth. Haseena was just a woman feigning as my mother for humans."

Jeh calmed himself. It was no way going to effect him. Abhay might play with his mother but he won't be able to kill him. He tried to connect with werewolve through mind, in an effort to bring them in his shelter and kill Abhay.

"She knew Rudra had powers and her secrets. She was scared of Rudra, me, but I assured her that I would never snatch her leadership." Abhay stood up walking a little around and looking at Jeh waiting for him to comment something. He enjoyed playing with him by giving him a moment to speak.

"Because you were planning to kill her" Jeh said, he was bidding time so that his force, werewolves, come in.

"I never lied to her, Jeh" Abhay sighed "I never lied in my whole life." Abhay sat on chair once again