Prologue

A/N- Hi everyone, this is just the background of how you came to Arcadia and stuff like that. So enjoy....

You can't believe of what just happened, You were chosen to go to Arcadia for a exchange student program (since you love visiting other places) and you were about to leave the classroom who the teacher (which is the head of the program) had called you that he/she wanted to talk to you about the E.S.P (A/N Exchange Student Program for future mentions). The teacher had told you that you have been chosen to go for a year. After talking to the teacher and they let you go for lunch, while you were walking to the canteen/lunch room you were thinking of what just happened. You nip yourself to see if your dreaming or not.

After you reached the canteen/lunch room, you went over where your friends were at and sat down after saying hello to everyone and they looked at you, that you looked excited more then normal. (Y/F/N) looked at you and smiled while asking "Hey (Y/N), where were you? And whatever you were must of been awesome news because of that big ass smile on your face" and the rest of your friends agree while smiling because your smile makes them smile too, you started to say that you got chosen to do E.S.P in a town called Arcadia for a year and can't wait to tell your parents because it took forever to convinced them to let you sign up for it. All of your friends gasps and started talking about of what you can do in Arcadia and how they will miss you while your gone and need to go shopping or whatever before you go. The rest of lunch was you and your friends talking and eating your food and then you heard the bell and left to go to your next class.

-Skip-

You were walking home from school, thinking of what happened to and how excited and nervous you are of going to Arcadia. After couple of minutes, you arrived home and walked in your house with your key (your parent/parents trusts you and being responsible), you call out that you were home from school and you got no reply back, so you went to the living room and saw a note

Hi dear, went shopping in case we aren't back when you got back from school.

Love from mum & dad (A/N you can do whoever you want)

So you went up done your homework and currently watching T.V when your parents came back from shopping. You told your parent/s about your day and they were shocked & happily surprised about the program. Your mother (A/N whatever you like here) mentions that your aunt(or uncle) lives there and you can live there while doing the program.

-Skip-

You realise that it was getting late after getting things packed up to go to Arcadia and took a break to get some dinner, you text your friends as well and started again after, you started to think while laying in bed of what Arcadia is like and what is the people like but you will miss Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 but you have been taught to learn as much as you can and explore every opportunity that comes your way. A smile creep up your face when you remember that you have been told to take no-one crap and stick up for yourself and your friends like a typical Scottish girl/boy you are.

You looked over at the time and it was 22:30 (10:30pm) so you decided to call it a day, you change into your pjs and got under the covers of your bed, text your friends a goodnight and soon after you fell asleep.

[639 words]

A/N- Done and dusted for the prologue and hope you guys like it, vote and comment to say what you think of it but I would love that you don't write hate on my story but ideas are welcome.