Chapter 1- moving

A/N- hey guys 👋 just realised how long I last posted of my story.... you know been busy, things happen a lot when I trying do this and when I don't nothing happens, anyway rambling again sorry... so enjoy this chapter 👍👍
P.S- this story will be written in British English

You can't believe that today is the day that you start moving to Arcadia and live your aunt (A/N whoever you want it to be) and start experiencing what Arcadia is like. You woke up by your alarm which you set the night before because you will be busy of moving and stuff like that. You look at the time and was 9am, so you got changed and brushed your teeth and you remembered that your flight isn't it last evening so when you get there it won't be too early in Arcadia. Half of your stuff is already sent to your aunt place (A/N- comment of what name the aunt will be or pick your own along with the story) now you just need to pack the few last essentials you will need for the journey, while thinking you start to smile of seeing your aunt (y/a/n) and you feel different emotions at once like relief, happy, bit sad (leaving your friends), nervous but overall excited that you can explore a place you never been before.

You were startled when you were thinking by a knock on your bedroom by dad (A/N- whoever you want it to be) saying "I/we heard you moving about and wondering if you coming down to have some breakfast" you said "Sure dad and I will be down in one minute, I just want to put this away" your father agreed and then left your room meanwhile you are just getting few things done and started to go downstairs for breakfast.

After breakfast, you helped your parents clean and tidy away and when finished helping out, your phone ding and you looked at the screen, it was your friend (Y/F/N) asking if you wanna hang out before you leave for Arcadia, you texted back saying that need to check with your parents first and see if I can go.

You quickly went to asked your parents if you could hang out with your friends before you go, your parents was alright with it but need to come back when we text you that it's time to go to the airport. You thanked your parents and texted (Y/F/N) and packed few things that u would need and waved to your parents goodbye, see you later and they both said bye and have fun.

Skip of having to much fun

It was some time after you left your house, you and (Y/F/N) were talking to each other and showing funny stuff on both of phones when u realised the time, you mentioned to your friend that you will have to leave now to catch the plane to get to Arcadia and your friend sadly agreed and hugged each other & decided to walk together back to your house.

After you got everything together and started to put your suitcases (since you will be away for a long time) into your (Y/P/N) (Your Parent/s name) and turned around to see everyone there, saying goodbye and good luck in Arcadia. All of your friends and family gathered around for a final group hug and goodbye, after a while everyone let go and you got into (Y/P/N) car going towards the airport for your flight ✈️ to Arcadia.

(Skip)

You both arrived at the airport and gathered all of your luggage and head inside. You are walking towards the checkout for your flight ✈️ and said hello to the checkout person and they replied back and required the information for your flight. You were surprised that it didn't take long at the checkout and head were the terminals where you are getting the airplane/flight to the closest airport near Arcadia and you totally forgot about the waiting & going through security. After waiting forever (that what it felt like) you are finally near the terminal for your flight and wait until your flight number was called out. After waiting awhile (messaging your friends, family & few other things to past the time) you heard the numbers of your friends and turned around to your (Y/P/N) and hugged and then telling you that you call them to see how u are getting on and you agreed & made your way to the gate, showed the person your passport and let through and after few minutes onto the plane.

You sat down on your seat, waited until other passengers got on board and listen to the safety message in case of a emergency and the plane ✈️ made its way to the runway and you looked outside (A/N- if u don't like planes or that, I try not to go into detail or u can just skip this) while taking off. You wandered what will happen in Arcadia and you were curious, nervous and excited for the new adventures.

A/N- Hi guys, you have reach the end of this chapter and hope u like, hope you have a great day and see you next time.

Peace out