Chapter 1- start of a new life

A/N: sorry for any grammar mistakes. any criticism is welcome. hope you enjoy my first attempt at a story

Y/N: Your name.

F/N: First name.

L/N: Last name.

Your name is F/N L/N. you  recently got accepted into beacon, You always dreamt of becoming a hunter ever since you were little. You studied at Signal academy and were quite high up when it came to your grades, hoping to one day go to Beacon

here you are... on a airship towards your dream school. You had your weapon "Old-faithful" next to you leaned against the wall in its sheath, your weapon was a two handed great sword that could transform into a double barreled shotgun by twisting the handle.

You glance around the ship at all the other students talking about how excited they were, when you notice a fox faunus talk to the person next to them then walk over to you with a smile.

???: "Y/N? what are you doing here?" 

you look at the fox faunus and smile while laughing awkwardly.

Y/N: "Nice to see you too Sapphie. I thought you said you were going to Vacuo with your parents to study there.

The faunus whose name is sapphire is an old childhood friend of yours, you used to always talk about your dreams of becoming a hunter with her back home. Her parents were always there to support and help you when you were little since you grew up most of your life by yourself.

Sapphire: "Change of plans, i chose to go to Beacon instead since it's much closer to home. meaning we don't have to move all the way across the land just to go to one school."

You smile at Sapphire while lightly ruffling her hair.

Y/N: "Well i'm glad you did, hopefully this means we get to study together. Maybe even be on the same team."

Sapphire nods excitedly while you smile at her, glad to have her by your side for this new start. you hear the intercom announce that the ship is about to arrive at Beacon.

Y/N: "Well, seems like our new lives are about to start"

the door opens slowly and people start walking out of the ship, you notice a blonde boy rush past the crowd over to a trash can and start throwing up. Stepping out into the courtyard you and Sapphire stare around in awe at how this place is much more beautiful then you imagined.

Sapphire: "Wow... i didn't imagine it to be so... peaceful here" 

you two break away from the crowd and start walking around the place, admiring the beauty of this place.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Y/N walking around exploring with chibi Sapphire following along.

After walking around the courtyard you notice a girl in a black and red dress walking next to the blonde guy from before seeming to be a bit lost.

Girl in black and red dress: "Excuse me, do you two know where the entrance ceremony is?" 

Y/N: "Its should be over this way"

 You point down the courtyard.

Sapphire: "We can walk over there together if you two want" 

Blonde guy: "Thanks, that would be a huge help... i told you it must be this way" 

The blonde guy looks at the girl in the black and red dress as she pouts at him.

 Jaune: "Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!"