Prologue (Long, Long Ago)

It was back in the ancient times, a legendary phoenix bird Pokemon, by the name of Ho-Oh, was in care of a trainer who stole the bird only for his collection, The trainer's real name was anonymous, so he went by the nickname of Bird Stealer, Bird Stealer was proud of his Ho-Oh he got, but Ho-Oh was not, he thought to escape and live life in a huge island paradise, He lived for lots of years, until the day Bird Stealer died, The time came for Ho-Oh and the other legendary birds to break free, a friendly human came and broke the birds free, and told them that he has a surprise for them at a island far from Alola, The trainer owned a Charizard, as he hopped on Charizard and flew over there with the Legendary birds, At the newly island, Ho-Oh, and the birds were amazed by the paradise, In the years passing by, Pokemon, big and small, came to live there, the newly established Island of Infinity was a huge paradise, for millions of Pokemon, until a huge war broke out millions of years later, a shiny Lugia and it's gang appeared and fought to get revenge on Ho-Oh, A war broke out as Ho-Oh and it's gang fought the Lugia and it's gang, but the island was in danger, a Yveltal was apart of Lugia's gang, and turned anyone into stone that got in the gang's way or sided with Ho-Oh, Fortuantely, a Xerneas stepped in and fought Yveltal, The war was happening for 1 year, and it finally came to an end when Xerneas spoke thru telepathy, a special message that stopped the war at last, Ho-Oh compromised with Lugia and the island was at peace again, but they realized the island was destroyed, but a mysterious human stepped in and use his telepathic powers to make the huge island the way it was before it was fully destroyed, Ho-Oh thanked him, but he teleported away before he could thank him, more and more Pokemon moved in, and the island was at better place.