Welcome to the Island of Infinity!

In the present time, Pikachu and the gang's Pokemon, were at a beach in Alola, playing together, It was a summer vacation over at the Pokemon School, and the trainers of the Pokemon were on a break, but then, they spotted an unusual Pokemon they have never seen before, the Rotom Pokedex also noticed it and tried to scan it but..

"Oh my! I have no information about this Pokemon! It must be from another region!"

They went to take a closer look at the unusal Pokemon, it was sitting alongside a poster on the sand, Pikachu picked up the poster and took a look at it.

"Pika, Pika?"

He closely looked at it, it was a invitation for a vacation over at the Island of Infinity. Pikachu told everyone about this and the gang cheered as they were free on a vacation,

"Excuse me, are you familar with this island?"
said the unknown Pokemon.

The Pokemon notted no.

"Well then, allow me to introduce myself, i am Alcremie, a Pokemon originally from the Galar region, You know, Galar Pokemon are also living over there, so that PokeDex may not recognize them."
said Alcremie.

"Wow! Alcremie! A Pokemon from another region!"

"Wow! You noticed me, Anyways, hop on that Charizard and fly to the Island! I'll be coming along too!"
Alcremie said.

So they hopped on the Charizard and flew to the island, as soon as they got there, they heard a voice that sounded familar, Sandy could notice it, and told everyone to follow the voice, So they followed the noise and what do you know? It was Sylveon! She happily greeted the Pokemon, Sandy, however, was full of joy, He wished to meet other Eeveelutions, now his dream came true! Sylveon guided the Pokemon to the Island of Infinity, and they were amazed by the huge HUGE place for the Eeveelutions and others to live, Sandy couldn't stop following Sylveon, he was so impressed by her that caused him to bump into someone.

"Oh, a Eevee! Sorry about that."

Sandy apologized for that and asked for the person to introduce.

"Alrighty! My name is Brianna! A trainer who resides here in the Island of Infinity! Welcome to the Island of Infinity! The Sylveon you just met is actually one of my Pokemon, and look! You brought Alcremie! She was missing for a while but you brought her back home here!"
said Brianna.

"Hehe, Yea."
said Alcremie

"Come on! Let's go take a tour! I'll show you around!"
said Brianna.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 25, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Pokemon: Island of Infinity (on indefinite hiatus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें