Chapter/ Scene 1: Intrusion in the Base

(4 months ago...)

   Inside the Team Rocket's base, the members started piling all the stolen Pokémon and those who were still in their Pokéballs. As they continue, a camera is monitoring their every movements, watched by a man sitting on his office wearing a gray tuxedo with his Persian on his side.

   "Very soon, Team Rocket will be the most powerful organization the world has ever seen" the man said as a smile grew on his face, his Persian purred with agreement. For many years, this man is known for being the most dangerous in all of Kanto. However, no one has seen his face nor heard of him is aside from one trainer. Ash Ketchum. Although, it doesn't matter to him as one small kid and his Pikachu can't stop him from achieving his dream.
    "Think about it, Team Rocket as one unstoppable organization and all we needed is a power like no one has ever seen, a power that cannot be easily defeated by any man nor Pokémon, a power...that can make us immortals." his smile grew wider as he thought more of it, clenching his fist as if he was holding it." I will take any chances to get such immortal power"

   A chuckle was heard from behind followed by a voice. "Anything you say ? "A cold, raspy voice spoke from the edge of the room, getting the leader's attention from the monitor to a tall man with dark, gleaming violet eyes at the dim corner of the office. The tall man smiled and walked out of the corner, he has pale color skin with smooth dark hair and wore a white suit with a dark-violet gem centered in a silver quadrant star-shaped pin at his chest.

   "Who are you!? And how did you get in?!" The leader demanded as he stood off his chair and in his battle stance, his Pokémon went to position as well and started letting a furious growl at the uninvited visitor. The stranger looked at him then at his partner, his smile became a dark grin to his amusement.

   Persian can sense something unusual from the intruder, something dark. The intruder placed a hand in his chest then bowed as he introduced himself. "My name is Valkoid, I overheard what you said-" Valkoid regain his composure and narrowed his gleaming eyes. "-and I thought of offering you the power you seek." He stretched-out an open hand towards him.

   "What do you say, Mr. Giovanni?"
   This time, it was Giovanni's turn to laugh. Once he was done, he turned his attention to Valkoid."You insolent fool, you giving me power? How absurd." He then pressed a button in his desk. Within moments, a male member walked through the doors and all eyes were on him. The man has a stern body and yellow eyes, a military cut hairstyle, and a small beard growing under his chin. He wears a black leather jacket with a red R at the back and a small one at the collar, the same can be said with his pants, boots, and gloves minus the R. The man turned his attention to Valkoid who is looking at him like he's a prey, a murderous smile can be seen in his face.

   "Now I will give you a chance to decide." Valkoid listened but didn't move a bit. "Leave and never tell anyone-"

   "Who says I'm leaving?" Giovanni frowned from his sudden answer, Valkoid moved his head slightly to his view. "If this is a threat then I am not falling for it." This put Giovanni to his nerves, he turned to the member with a hard nod. The grunt know what this means. This intruder will regret it.

   The grunt took out three Pokéballs then threw them in the air, all spinning in mid-air. They opened up and rays of light burst from the balls before forming in the ground in front of him. Soon the light revealed three creatures. The first is a black blood hound-like Pokémon with a ribcage in its body, long horns and a demon tail, its red eyes are glaring deeply at the man. The second is a giant serpent which its body is formed by giant rocks of steel with a sharp tip-tail in the end, its head is larger, has a wide jaw with a row of ridges at the sides of its bottom jaw, four short crests at the back of its head, and deep, red eyes. The final reveals a purple, round Pokémon with cat-like ears, three fingers at its stubby feet and four at its arms, it has a maniac grin and mean red eyes. All three waited for who will their opponent will be, what Valkoid said is not what everyone expected.

   "Lets start the battle shall we?"

   Under his feet, a patch of dark violet started emitting from the ground and crawled to his legs in a mild speed rate. They look at him, only to see his head facing the ground slightly with a smirk in his face as if it was nothing for him. Giovanni is slightly terrified of the phenomenon that is happening that he's seeing with his own eyes, he tried to say something but he is lost in words and of breathing due to the unexperienced fear inside him.  "If you don't want to hear it..."

   The strange crawling shadow started making its way to his head until he was fully covered by it, they started backing away as the former human body started to enlarge until it was as bigger than any of them. Then, two yellow glowing eyes showed up at the covered face and were staring at them with a deep, dark voice coming from the covered man which made the Pokémon fear him much more.

   "...then I might as well show it."