Chapter/Scene 2: The Dream and a Letter.

Author's Note: I am dividing the story by scenes, so the first is Chapter/Scene 1: Intrusion in the base. Heres the second scene, enjoy!

I don't own Pokémon.
______________________________________

( Present )

   Darkness, it is all he can see. No light except for the lightning flashing at the non-existing sky, only giving brightness per second. This is all he could get in this dark, empty place as well as the booming sound it makes. However, as the lightning continues to flash, he could make out an outline of a tall figure with two visible appendages: One is its long, sharp ears pointing at the air behind it, he can make out the shape of the ears resembling the lightning.

   Two is the long cord with a blade attach to the back of the waist while hovering in the air and the blade is on a shape of a lightning volt, it acts as if it is a tail waving in mid-air. Apart from those, everything else from head to toe is looks human. Another lightning flash in the sky, this time giving a much clearer image of the figure. It wore some kind of armor on its arms and hands and in its legs and feet , its helmet has the ears that he saw in the previous flash and the light instantly fade before he could figure what and where they resemble. He notice that the figure is closer than it was before and after this realization another flash of lightning showed up, revealing the figure inches away from his face and eyes locked to his.......

   "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

   Ash jolted up to a sitting position, sweating and breathing heavily as he looked around him. He was in his bedroom, it was still dark but the moon illuminated enough light to the room. He closed his eyes, took a breath and let out a sigh.

   "Man, What in the world is that?" He asked himself, something in the dream he experience just now contain something… weird. “Well what ever it is, it's gone. But still..."

   "Piiika?" He turned his head and saw a worried and sleepy face of a familiar friend, he gave it a comforting smile and rubbed its head.

   "I'm fine Pikachu, it's just a dream. Sorry for worrying you...... and waking you up." He said, the Pokémon looked at him and smiled back. "Now, let's go back to sleep."

   "Pika-pi" Pikachu groggily squeaked before going back to sleep, Ash looked at him and smiled but soon fade as he lay back and look at the ceiling above.

   "Just a dream." He thought to himself before closing his eyes and joined his partner, unknown of the ghostly young boy look at them. A smile grew in his face.

   "You have my link."

______________________________________

   Morning rose to the island of Kanto, the sun shined all across Pallet Town and all the Pokémon come out of their shelter to do their thing. At the Ketchum residence, Ash, Pikachu, and Ash's mother were having their morning breakfast. Ash is all dressed up in his attire: a dark undershirt, blue short sleeve, medium jacket with a white collar, a dark blue zipper, and two yellow lines indicating the pockets, a pair of gray jeans, fingerless black gloves, and white running shoes with red straps. Attached to his wrist is a Z-power ring, an item that is given to him by one of the four island guardians in Alola: Tapu-koko. As they were eating, a knock came from outside their door. They all turn their attention as Mr. Mime went to answer the door, Ash and his mother looked at each other with curious looks.

   "Are you expecting someone, sweetie?" She asked, Ash shook his head as well as Pikachu. "How odd, I don't remember having someone to come to our house as well. I wonder who-"

   "Mr. Mime."

   The three of them turned their gaze and see Mr. Mime holding a package box that is as the same size as Pikachu, above it is a light-blue envelope with something written on it. Mr. Mime walked to the dining table and hold it out to Ash, he looked at the package and to Mr. Mime.