Chapter 6

Third pov

Most of Ray's sleep after talking with Brian was filled with nightmares and when she woke up it felt like she hadn't slept at all.

Brian had left a note saying he needed to head in to work for a moment and not to worry.

She smiled. Leaving notes to each other was something Brian had started. It was to make sure Ray knew he hadn't left her.

A beep sounded from the GPS and one look at it told her it was transferring coordinates.

After quickly putting on clothes and stuffing a bag with candy and a few sodas she was out the door to follow them.

It wasn't far from where she and Brian lived so she was one of the first to arrive.

She could see Campos, a few henchmen and two of the other drivers. Brian and Dom wasn't there yet.

Ray stopped inside and turned her engine off. She had a feeling this would take a little time.

Another car rolled in and stopped not far from her. Dom.

The last car arrived and she was relieved to see her brother.

Ray was quick to realize the things they used was to look for trackers. While she didn't have one, Brian did. Being as discreet as possible as they got closer to Brian's car. To her surprise and relief they didn't find anything. She guessed he must have destroyed it in time.

A big guy looked to Campos. "We're ready."

Campos motioned to the empty truck also parked there and Ray felt her stomach sink as they were loaded on. She had no idea where they were going but at least Brian and Dom were with her. Even if they couldn't talk to each other.

Spending hours doing nothing was the worst thing Ray knew and she felt the restlessness fill her. She thought about what Brian would say. You should sleep or you should eat something. Both were things she needed to do but only one of them were possible. She was not risking a panick attack just to try and sleep.

Considering all the chapters i have published today i hope you can forgive this one for being short.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)