Chapter 13

Third pov

"All rise."

Ray had been allowed to stay seated in account to her injuries. She looked at Dom. She didn't like seeing him in prison clothes.

"Please rise mr Toretto."

Dom did as the judge said.

"I've listened to the testimony, and taken into special consideration Agent O'Connor's appeal of clemency on behalf of mr Toretto. That his actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug trafficker Arturo Braga. However, this judiciary finds one right does not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs."

Ray and Mia grasped each others hand.

"And as such, i find that i am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law."

Brian got up and left the room.

"Dominic Toretto, you are hereby sentenced to serve twenty five years to life at the Lompoc maximum security prison system without the possibility of early parole. This court is adjourned."

Ray's stomach sank and Mia had to help her up so they could walk out.

Time skip

Four cars followed the bus transporting prisoners. Brian was in one, Mia in one, Tego and Rico in one and Ray was in the last.

"We're coming for you Dom."

And now we are officially no longer in the fourth movie. I'm gonna watch the fifth again after school tomorrow.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)