Who is the traitor?

He was walking lifelessly on the road.

If you don't clear misunderstandings they become the reason for distance forever in a relationship.

Especially, In his relationship, the one that he took pride in, the one that he worshipped shattered into pieces because of a misunderstanding.

He couldn't digest the fact that had happened a few moments ago.

FLASHBACK

Karan was going to the detective to ask him to keep a check on Sherlyn's next move. He was about to leave when Preeta stopped him and politely asked him when he will be back without an eye contact.

For a reply, he slapped her. He held her from her shoulders tightly.

Karan: Duniyaa aur parivaar ke saamne biwi hogi tum meri par iss room mein tum sirf meri naukar ho. Aur naukar aise sawaal nahi karte. Samjhi?

He threw her harshly on the floor and left ignoring her tears.

He reached the agency and was going to meet the detective when he saw Sherlyn with the same detective.

She confessed the truth behind the morphed photos and how she had bribed the detective while karan stood there numb not able to grasp the truth.

FLASHBACK ENDS
He fell on his knees and sat there crying.

Karan: Dhokha usne nahi maine diya hai. Jis rishte pe mujhe itna garv hota tha uss rishte ko hi tod diya.

(He gets flashback of when he slapped her today)

Karan:Itna torture kiya hai usko, aaj thappad bhi maar diya.. Par woh kuch nahi boli.. Kitna ghatiya dost hoon mein..Apni hi best friend ko trust nahi kar paya? Usko maarne laga?
Aur ab shaadi hogayi toh usne ek baar bhi mujhse nazrein milaake baat nahi ki. Woh mujhse darti hai.. Jo ladki kabhi mujhe chidhaati thi, Ajeeb naamon se bulaati thi

(Remembers their dance at Rakhi's Birthday party)

Woh aaj meri taraf dekhne se bhi darti hai.

Maafi ke toh laayak nahi hoon main...par mein nahi kho sakta Preeta ko. Kabhi nahi!!

He stands up and goes to Luthra house in a bad condition. His hair were messy, his eyes red and his heart broken.

He goes to his room and sits on the bed thinking about all his moments with her and how he forcefully married her.

After a while, Preeta enters the room and looks at Karan crying. He looks at her with guilt.

Preeta: Karan, tum ro..

But she remembers his words.

He understands what she was thinking and silently weeps.
Preeta takes the blanket and pillow and sleeps on the floor.

Karan looks at her and sleeps. The recent happenings were hovering these two. They couldn't sleep.

Preeta:(in mind) Kyun nahi bharosa kiya tumne Karan.. Agar karlete toh shaayad hamara rishta aaj kuch aur hi hota. Tumne un do morphed photos ke liye, mere do saal ke trust par ungli uthai? Kyun?

Karan: I am sorry Preeta.. Jaane anjaane mein bohot hurt kiya hai tumhe. (He remembers all the times when he tortured her)
Kitna maara hai tumhe apne hi haathon se. Maine hi waada kiya tha aur maine tod diya.

FLASHBACK

Karan (angry) : Tumhe koi haath laga ke dikhaaye ya hurt kare.. Usse jeene laayak nahi chodunga.. Maar doonga usse.
Preeta smiles

FLASHBACK ENDS

They both go to sleep.

Next morning,

Karan wakes up not finding Preeta there. She comes out after getting ready from the bathroom. He was lost in her.
She looks at him and sees him lost.

Preeta(looking down): Mein neeche ja rahi hoon.. Tumhe kuch chahiye ho toh bata dena.

Karan nods and she leaves.

Karan: Bas bohot seh liya Tumne...aaj tumse maafi maang loonga aur aakhri decision tumhaara hoga ki tumhe mere saath rehna hai ya..

Tears started flowing from his eyes. The more he hurt her the more he used to get hurt.

He took a shower and went for his practice. He knew that the following evening would decide his future. She had no reason of staying back but still he hoped.
............
Love
Khushi❤

P. S-Will post the last part in the evening.