Confession

Do vote for my story by pressing ⭐ and leave your feedbacks and suggestions. Happy Reading 😁😁
......................................................

It was evening. Preeta was in his.. Oops.. Their room sitting on the bed reading a magazine.

Karan entered with tears in his eyes. She got up from the bed and was about to sit on the floor when he held her hand.

He sat on his knees and held his ears. She was shocked.

Karan: Mujhe saara sach pata chal gaya hai.. Tumhaari innocence prove ho gayi hai.. Mai.. Mai.. (cried) please mujhe maaf kardo preeta.. Mai jaanta hoon mai maafi deserve nahi karta.. Jis haivaan ne tumhaari zindagi barbaad kardi..tum usse kyun maaf karogi? Par Pyaar karta hoon tumse.. Pata nahi kab, kaise...par uss Sherlyn naam ke toofan ne sab ujaad diya.. Maaf kardo..please maaf kardo.

Preeta was shocked

Preeta: Tumhe sach kaise pata chala?

Her eyes portrayed mixed emotions. She was happy but at the same time dissapointed with him. Her gaze made Karan more guilty.

Karan: Woh zaroori nahi hai. Is wakt zaroori yeh hai ki tum mere saath rehna chahti ho ya nahi? Kya tum mere pyaar ko ek chance de sakti ho?

Preeta: Jo bhi tumne mere saath pichle ek mahine me kiya hai uske baad tumhe kya lagta hai.

She sounded hurt. She was and Karan knew it.

Preeta: Tum khud ko mera best friend kehte the, yeh claim karte the ki tum mere dil ka haal samajh sakte ho. Toh kyun nahi samajh paaye?

Suddenly Karan fainted. Preeta was terrified. She patted his cheeks. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

The reason, still unknown, after whatever he had done with her, why does she still care about him?

She made him lie on the bed and was about to leave when he held her hand and pulled her. She was shocked rather nervous. She landed on his chest. He made her lie in his blanket.

Karan(murmuring): Maaf kardo mujhe. Mat jao mujhe chodke. Mar jaunga tumhaare bina mein.

She looked at him perplexed. She knew her one answer could change lives. They slept in each others' embrace seeking the warmth and peace they were longing for.

The next morning,

Karan woke up with a heavy head. He saw Preeta in his embrace, her cheeks had last night's tear stains.

He was waiting rather insecurities hovered over him. His lady love going away from him made him feel vulnerable.

Preeta woke up with a jerk and saw Karan.

Karan: Tumne kuch socha?

Preeta: Haan

His heartbeat raised.

Karan: Kya? (stammered)

Preeta: Mein hamesha apne dil ki baat maanti hoon aur filhal usne yeh mehsoos kiya hai ki...isse bhi tumse pyaar hogaya hai.

Karan, felt on top of the world. The insecurities hovering around him and pain within him suddenly disappeared. He hugged her not able to control himself.

Preeta: Mein tumse door jaane ke baare mein nahi soch sakti.. Mein hamare pyaar ko ek aur chance doongi.

Karan broke the hug and cupped her face.

Karan: I love you! Saare dukhon se door, hamesha khush rakhunga tumhe. Nokar nahi tum aaj se meri princess ki tarah rahogi. I promise

Preeta: I love you too

They joined their foreheads

Preeran: We will be forever!
................
It's not just about the good times you have, it's about the obstacles you can go through together and still say "I love you" in the end.

Love
Khushi❤